The Runt of the Litter

Brad Hungler

In Memoriam
This is a pic of my 30 lb. cat, he was the runt of the litter, that's why I picked him, not sure what happened to him after that, but I am missing a small dog, if anybody has seen him....

Attachments

• fatboy.jpg
    fatboy.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 89
Hi Brad :wave:,
That is one pretty cat! Who cares if he is wearing plus sizes!:D
His whites are white, his darks are beautiful, and he seems to be comfortable right where he is!:D
Shaz:)

That is one big cat. Bernie, my cat, is not that large but shares the markings. He adopted us after our other cats died of old age. I was determined to not adopt another cat but you know how it is.

Mike

Attachments

• Bernie2.jpg
    Bernie2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 16
Hey Brad, our neighbors have an annoying little yappy dog that would probably be a nice snack for your little kitty cat. I can probably fit him in a USPS Flat Rate box if you want me to ship him to you. :p

Over my weight limit

Hello everyone,
Yes, we think he is pretty handsome, it's kind of a joke with family and friends that there is a "waiting list" of people who say if we ever want to "get rid" of him, they will take him, he is a very cool cat, so to speak, and everyone who sees him, wants to pet him.

Wow, Bernie does look alot like my Little Guy. I do know how it is, they become an important part of your family, kind of strange!

And Vaughn, I'm still laughing about the cat snack of the yappy dog. I would take you up on that, but two things, Tigger does not like "snacks" just give him the meat & potatoes thank you very much and somebody would miss that little yapper.. not you.. but somebody would;)

He loves the heat too, what's up with that, they have enough meat on their bones, plus a fur coat?

My wife always says "Ahhhh, to be a cat in THIS house". There is also a sign inside our front door that reads "After the cat, honey you're #1"...well there are 3 cats here.....I spend alot of time in my toolroom :D

Thanks everyone, have a great day. Brad