Indianapolis Wood Show Jan. 18

Yah - count me in. It'll be my first one. I'm only going to hit one day - and I haven't quite decided yet which day. NOT the day of the Playoff Game. :rofl:

-Kevin in Indy

The last time I went to the Indy show, it was held in a building at the fair grounds. The building was so noisy that you couldn't hear the demonstrators, so I'm waiting for Collinsville, Illinois. Much better venue. Would like to know your impressions.

Bruce

Went to one wood show in Nappannee, Indiana. Took the day off, wife and I went, what a bust. Don't plan on the Indy show only because I went to a Machinery show in Indy (same building) and it wasn't much either. Would be nice to find out from someone that goes that it is a good show, then would schedule a field trip for my Woods class for next year.

i went to indy 6 years ago, and it was in the fairgorunds like bruce mentioned. it was the first big show i had ever atteneded and was amazed at what was there in one place,, but the noise level was loud like bruce mentioned..

Having been to both shows, Indianapolis, IN and Collinsville, IL. I would give the nod to the one in Collinsville.