Howdy from Buffalo

Craig Arndt

Newbie here, kinda stumbled on this forum searching out some new woodworking sites and thought I should sign up. I started a small business making furniture and do that part time, I do enjoy it. Usually sell on ebay or make locally through references.

My shop is in my basement, which works for me. Nothing too extravagent about 20'x20'. I use a Craftsman 10" table saw with an HTC fence, 6" Grizzly jointer, 13" Craftsman planer, Delta drill press, CMT router table and a Jet mortiser. I will have to include some of my work, its a love for me and something that I've always wanted to do.

Hope to get lots of good information here and help out anyone I can.:type:

Welcome aboard, Craig. :wave: Always good to add another experienced voice to the mix. :thumb:

Welcome Craig;

Craftsman's radial arm saws from 1958-1992 has recall on blade gaurds. They will send you new gaurd and wood top. Emerson tool is at www.radialarmsawrecall.com they are handeling recall. Model no. should start with 113. Dont know how old yours is,maybe this will help.

Brad, he's got the Craftsman tablesaw, not the radial arm saw. ;) Still good info to have out there for people to see.

Craig,

Welcome to The Family! :wave: Its good to see another Western New Yorker here.

There is a lot of experience and learning that happens here. Don't be afraid to ask questions or post your suggestions/ideas. We really have a good respectful community here. :thumb:

I'm not sure if anyone said it yet, but we like pictures and lots of them!