To aid in my home/shop cleanup project...

Actually, corner pieces for my utility trailer walls. I was testing the pics and then realized how late it was, so.....:doh: :zzz::zzz::zzz:

More later today.

Now you see, I thought maybe a little bit of Shaz' whimsical knack for the intriguing post had rubbed off on ya. I was all set for a progressive-post story. Now I feel disappointed. Oh well, at least the theater in my mind is still playing re-runs :rofl:

P.s. I have found posts the following morning that I stopped in mid-sentance without realizing it due to Z-z-z-z.

Ed Nelson said:
Greg, you are going to have to work better at Shaz-inating your threads!

Nah, you can never dream of doing justice to the mastery of mystery and intrigue, as practiced by "The Shaz"......

Weather has been weird here, so I have to adjust my jobs, inside and out, as the weather permits/prohibits. Sometimes that also means working late and posting when I can.

Anyway, on the to the "project"

I have a utility trailer that I use to haul junk to the transfer station in the next town. It holds about 900 lbs, loads easily, tows like a dream and is a real tool in cleaning and organizing....once you get the junk sorted, boxed/bagged and hauled to the drive...:doh:

I bought the trailer as a kit, bolted it together, and added a floor and sides. I cover the top with a tarp to keep the weather off the contents, but also to keep stuff from flying out while in route. The problem is the corners of the sides are sharp and cut through the plastic tarp I had. I had another plastic tarp to put on, so I decided to make some rounded corner/end pieces to keep the tarp from ripping, or ripping so soon.

This is what I want to avoid....:eek:

View attachment 16236 :eek:

The corner caps, and edge stick in place on the front of the trailer.

View attachment 16237

The end caps at the back of the trailer.

View attachment 16238

The tarp on the trailer. I had to rush tie it down, as you can see....it started snowing!:doh: Well at least the trailer is covered, and I can start putting more junk from the house/garage and shop cleaning/organizing.

View attachment 16239

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Yeah, and ....I had a chance to use my table saw, router, drill press, drill, sander, :thumb: :rofl::rofl:

After so long playing with paint brushes, sprayers, spackle....it was so nice to have to brush off sawdust, instead of washing "Inter Coastal Gray"..."Macha Green", "Mojave Sand Dune", etc....paint off my hands. :bang: Simple little things, but still fun. And free!

Greg,

IMHO, I think it would be a good idea to make those corners more ROUND. What you have done is a great improvement, but, from my experience, The larger the radius that those tarps have to go over, the better.

Nice job on a good idea though. :thumb:

But then, it's just my opinion. :)

AND, you got it snowing there, LOL :rofl:

Aloha, Tony