Fusion it is...

I did drop down from the SEL model to the SE, but the only thing I'm gonna miss from that package is the leather-wrapped steering wheel... I don't care about the other things and a couple of them I distinctly didn't like anyway (automatic day/mirror and keypad entry). Went with the V6 and got it from the same dealer we bought from last week. They made the deal I wanted and gave us fully twice what I expected to get from the old Escape. :D

I was glad LOML was able to do this for me on HER brithday. :rofl:

Congrats on the alleged new car, KC. Are we gonna get some pics, or what? :p

Sounds like the dealer appreciated the repeat business. :thumb:

I did drop down from the SEL model to the SE, but the only thing I'm gonna miss from that package is the leather-wrapped steering wheel... I don't care about the other things and a couple of them I distinctly didn't like anyway (automatic day/mirror and keypad entry). Went with the V6 and got it from the same dealer we bought from last week. They made the deal I wanted and gave us fully twice what I expected to get from the old Escape. :D

I was glad LOML was able to do this for me on HER brithday. :rofl:

Hey Kirk, SHE wasn't doing that for YOU, SHE was just making sure YOU didn't start "coming up with Excuses" to use HER NEW CAR, (by claiming that the old rattletrap of hers that you were now being forced to drive just "Might Not Make it" to where you absolutely HAVE to BE).:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats on the new wheels. I guess you'll just have to get you some Leather though and practice up on your hand stitching and wrap your OWN Steering wheel.:D