Boy, now I've gone an done it........

Stuart Ablett

......... made a BLOG that is......... :rolleyes:

Over the New Years holiday, I was chatting with Alex, when we were down at my buddy Kajimoto's place celebrating the New Year, Alex was suggesting that I set up a Blog. I'd played with the idea before, but tonight I took the plunge. On the surface I am not really sure what the big difference there would be between what I post here and what I would post on a Blog......:dunno:

Well one thing I can see at the very least, is I get to post whatever I want, KING for a day! :eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The other thing is my parents can easily check in on my and see what I'm doing. I hope to be able to update it a lot more often than I do my neglected Homepage.

Well, where is it..........?

here..........

http://wwwablettjp.blogspot.com/

Cheers!

Sorry, Stu. I spend too much time on the 'puter now. I signed onto Facebook yesterday after watching the 60 Minutes segment on the inventor. Scary, as soon as I submitted my info, the screen popped up with personal information I hadn't put in. Enufs enuf. I won't be blogging your blog, or whatever it is one does with a blog. ;)

Well done Stu. Nice tour of the shop. Gee No Beer Though! :rofl: So How much time do you have to maintain the blog and admin here and work in the shop and the liquor store and maintain the family? Do You sleep? See That is what you get for Listening To Alex :rofl: Say Hi to Alex from me next time you see him.

Very nice Stuart, yep, I agree, an own blog is very nice for your parents to keep an eye on you. Did you see Andi Wolfe's blog, well she traveled a lot around the world, and put everything on her blog, she's a busy lady.