Nascar

Will Toyota make an impact this year in Nascar?

• Yes, but will not win any races.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Yes, and will win at least one race.

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No, it will be a repeat of last year.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Toyota in Nascar, are you serious?

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...I guess I just get bored watching things go round and round.:D

Yeah, I find it boring, too. Horses, maybe, since they only go 'round once, but 200 lap NASCAR ot Indy stuff gets boring in a hurry. F-1 tracks with more curves and challengs are better, but not a lot.

What's all the fascination with "Go fast, then turn left?" Can't they handle a right turn now and then? :huh:

The attempts to completely standardize the cars is also boring. NASCAR started with the good-ole-boy idea of 'run what you brung.' Standardization takes all the innovation and imagination out of it. To me, it also took the fun out.

Can't they handle a right turn now and then?

Yes they can and do,

Or:

Non
Active
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks
Couldn't this be constituted as bashing and doesn't that violate the COC rules? Or if one claims that "it was all in good fun" then is that the way we can avoid the rules?
I realize that this goes way off subject, but then again so does hijacking the thread to belittle something that others do enjoy. But what do I know, I'm not a moderator.

Last edited:
Couldn't this be constituted as bashing and doesn't that violate the COC rules? Or if one claims that "it was all in good fun" then is that the way we can avoid the rules?
I realize that this goes way off subject, but then again so does hijacking the thread to belittle something that others do enjoy. But what do I know, I'm not a moderator.

Just for the record, I didn’t much care for it either, Doug. People will believe what they want to believe. Sometimes it’s not worth arguing about.

Last edited: