Got A Box Today In The Mail........

Stuart Ablett

A LARGE thank you to Greg Cook!! :thumb:

pc_toys1.JPG
Even though it was addressed to my wife, it STILL got opened by the snoopy guys at Japan Post, cost me a day, it was paid for delivery by Monday, today is Tuesday........
You see, 4 out of 5 of my boxes that go through the post get opened by Japan Post guys, and resealed by the red tape you see on the top edges.....:dunno:

Oh well, everything looks good.....

pc_toys2.JPG

Can't wait to get a chance to use these puppies!

The shipping was almost as much as the router with the free sander :rolleyes:

$109 for the tools, and $87 for shipping (in round numbers) Not bad at all! :D

Cheers!

Very cool Stu. A big congrats!

But maybe it wasn't the Post guys that delayed it yesterday. Maybe it was delayed by the Martin Luther King holiday like EVERYWHERE ACROSS THIS STINKIN' COUNTRY!

(I'm also waiting for a package to be delivered. Okay, I feel better now):D:D:D

Congrats again Stu.

Congrats Stu! That Greg is a nice guy!

Greg.....I wonder how long it will take Stu to figure out you removed the brushes from those motors?

:D

Mark, the box was opened by Japan Post, the customs guys, the reseal it with their own special tape that says "We can mess with your stuff any time we want, go pound sand" :rolleyes:

Greg kept the case for the sander, I N-E-V-E-R keep them cases, I usually just toss them in the trash, they take up too much room! Greg needed a case, and it made the shipping box smaller and lighter, saving me money, so we both won on that point! :thumb:

I already plugged the tools in and ran them, Greg, if you rewired them for 240V, you need to work on your sparky skills :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can't wait to use them, but I've got a Dungeon to finish renovating! :wave:

It's a very nice sander. IMHO, it has far less vibration than my DeWalt ROS that I had. Seems to work faster also.

But Stu, you forgot to blur your address... :rolleyes:
View attachment 17033

...art(who needs to stop playing around today and get to work)

Well, my lovely wife gets a bit paranoid about some of this stuff, can't blame her, I guess......:rolleyes:

Art, get to work! :eek:

Drew, yeah they play at recycling, but more than anything else, it is just a make work project for bureaucrats.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stu,

Nice Router and Sander! :thumb:

What is the voltage standard in Japan? It is 220/240 like Europe or 110/120 like North America? If it is the Euro votlages do you modify the tool or do you use a transformer to drop it down to the lower range?