dev?

lol I have called a cpl time tod....he is trying to get some heating situation under control. Each I call he is in town getting something. I am sure he wil lite long enough to catch soon though. The guy is a weaalth on info and a nice guy
Reg

Hi Doug. I talked to him yesterday. He is up to his butt in snow and his PC is still haveing issues with Microsoft.
Reg

i suppose we should start lookin` for a 1500# cast iron computer......then he`d have an interest in getting it fixed:D

If it said Oliver on it I am sure it would be up and running in no time. He said it was in the 30's yesterday and short sleve weather ...lol They got blasted with 3 ft of sonw.Said his shop looked like a lump in the snow
Reg

Yeah, I agree it would be good to see some posts from Dev,always enjoyed what he wrote.

But that brings to mind a question, "Who else who isn't here should be?" and who is the best person to invite them?

Jay

Yeah, and I'd like for Dev to see one of the current pictures of my shop. He disapproved of the pier and beam and wood floor, saying it wouldn't hold any serious weight.

I'd like him to see it right now, with (an estimated) twenty thousand pound load on the rear section of it...:thumb:

I'm sure he'll grace us with his presence...when he's ready....:rolleyes:

- Marty -

Yeah, and I'd like for Dev to see one of the current pictures of my shop. He disapproved of the pier and beam and wood floor, saying it wouldn't hold any serious weight.

I'd like him to see it right now, with (an estimated) twenty thousand pound load on the rear section of it...:thumb:

I'm sure he'll grace us with his presence...when he's ready....:rolleyes:

- Marty -
I always was quite sure that the floor would take the weight. My brother-in-law is a structural engineer and he claims that the type of floors that we both put into our shops is very strong.

And, yes, I too would certainly like to see Dev participate here.