New Mod Jeff Horton

Stuart Ablett

Yep, Jeff has been drafted........... actually he volunteered :eek:

Seems to be he has a handle on this old iron stuff, so we are putting him to work!

Congrats Jeff! :thumb:

Excellent man for the position… why Jeff values ancient machinery so much he has been known to construct spas for their various parts, complete with electrolytic jets!!!:eek:

Frank

See what happens when you volunteer to help, Jeff? So I'm guessing you can tell what the other guys thought when I asked them yesterday. ;)

Excellent man for the position… why Jeff values ancient machinery so much he has been known to construct spas for their various parts, complete with electrolytic jets!!!:eek:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I guess I need to explain that one sometime. Will leave everyone in suspense for a while. :rofl: That made me laugh Frank.

Thanks for the welcome. And yes I volunteered willingly. Not under duress, no black mail bout the vintage machine spa! :rofl: But I don't think that is going to be a problem here. As I told Vaughn when I offered to help. I am VERY IMPRESSED with what is happening. More so than any forum or group on the Internet I have spent time in. I encourage others to consider helping out too. That way if I regret this I can pass it off to someone else.;)

good deal Jeff...I will do what I can to lend a hand if you ever need it...not that would be much help
Reg:thumb: