Craftsman Digital Miter Gauge

Definitely looks interesting. If I didn't already have an Incra, I'd probably be tempted by it. I suspect if Sears is selling this, then other companies will likely not be too far behind.

It's interesting. My apologies, but I don't like it. It lacks a feature that Incra has solved better than anybody else out there (and I think they patented it, but not sure). Everybody says they have a t-slot washer to fit all t-slot tables, but all that means is the thing won't pop up out of the slot...it doesn't mean a thing as far as slot wiggle is concerned. Incra calls theirs a "Glidelock steel miter bar" and it uses nylon discs that can be cammed against the side of the slot. It works beautifully, doesn't wiggle, and slides like it's riding in butter. Awhile back Woodpecker's was selling the bar only for jigs. I don't think it was moving because they put it on sale. I bought 4. Wish I'd bought 8 cause I can't find it solo anymore. Just my 2 cents, and at today's exchange rates that's probably less than a penny.
Relax. Have a homebrew.

Oops...3 adjustable expansion points. Missed that. Foot in mouth disease.
Guess I'll go have a homebrew.