Casting My Vote

I'm with you Bob....well voting for the giants that is....I will always be a....

Attachments

• cheesehead.jpg
    cheesehead.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 120
Another cheesehead and proud of it.:thumb:

Used to have tickets to Lambeau, home side 48 yard line 6 rows up.....nothing like Lambeau once you expierienced it. :headbang:

Since the Pack is out I'll be rooting for the Giants.:lurk:

Steve,

When I first went to Chicago as a manager for a company, I visited Green Bay and one of the engineers working for me and some customers there. The guy working for me...he and his dad owned a bar not too far from Lambeau Field. I got out and walked in the parking lot there....I am used to cold.....I actually like cold and 4 seasons...missed it terribly while stationed down south in the Navy for 6 of the 8 years I was in the Navy....The cold there in GB is unimagineable! I've lived in Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Illinois, and Idaho ....there is something about the humidity and the wind there in GB that makes the cold just unbelieveable!

Ken, I knew I had found the LOML when she agreed to go to Green Bay for a spring break trip in college. Took tour of Lambeau, Packer hall of fame and probably went the bar you mentioned, and a few others. The last day we were there it was 15...our friends called and said they were swilling beers on the beach and it was 80. Yeah the cold is "unimagineable!" but you can't beat it for football weather/tradition.

The cold there in GB is unimagineable!

....there is something about the humidity and the wind there in GB that makes the cold just unbelieveable!

With the right beer to brat ratio it isn't quite so cold.:rofl:

Well Ken, not only have our fingers shared the keyboards on the intenet...our feet have trod the same fabled frozen tundra.:thumb:

For the Giants

Just for this weekend only.................
:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Perferred the

:bang: :bang: :bang:

OK the Giants did it, CONGRADULATIONS.
Now I can go back to my Colts

======================
For you football fans........
remember the commercial where the Mannings
are sitting in the middle of football field licking Oreos cookies Quote: "We are making history" UnQuote

Here is my version of the new commercial
licing the Oreos cookies
Quote: "Told you we are making history, two super bowls rings back to back" Unquote:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Since the Pack is out I'll be rooting for the Giants.:lurk:

Well according to all the experts the patriots were supposed to be the winner.

Hats off to the Giants coaches, players and fans for winning one of the greatest upset Super Bowls I have ever watched....took the "sting" out of being beat by them in the playoffs.

Congrats Giants!:congrats:

I don't think I could class the game as fun to watch. But, it was amazing to watch the Giants defense totally befuddle one of the greatest offensive teams ever. I was pulling for the Pack but New York earned the victory, no doubt. Game ball to the entire Giants defense.

darned good thing I can type here instead of speak. I grew up in a Giant's household, and my Dad is a high-volume Sports Fanatic. As a result I make a conscious effort to not scream at the game when I watch, but last night my boys and I were on our feet and keeping my wife awake the entire 4th quarter. My voice today is husky at best, gone would be a better description.