Just one more...toothpick holder

I promise this will be all for awhile:D

This one is for my Uncle. It was made using oak for the body body and a mahogny lid. These are a blast to make but I have other things that need to be taken care of, so to keep the better half happy, I guess I need to concentrate on those projects.

Bobby
Louisiana

Attachments

• DSCN0006.JPG
    DSCN0006.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN0007.JPG
    DSCN0007.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 34
I think we need a tooth pick holder showcase thread started. If I have time, I'm going to do one too! I really like the oak/mahog mix. Well Done Bobby! :thumb:

Bobby, it seems to me after Bernie started with showing us a toothpick holder, he infected some of us, well a good sign, I put it already on my turning list. I like your toothpick holder :thumb:

I think we need a tooth pick holder showcase thread started. Well Done Bobby! :thumb:

I have to chime in here too and say that ALL of the toothpick holders I've seen here are really pretty - wish I could find the time to try one too.

And I agree, Jeff - we need a showcase thread started.:D:thumb::thumb:

Nancy

Find the time, Nancy? :huh:

You are retired! It says so at the bottom of your post. :rolleyes:

No more excuses Nancy. You are retired!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

You people are picking on me--I feel like Charley Brown (remember that song from the 50s??).

Believe it or not, I think I'm busier now than I was when I had a day job - laser work, woodworking, running errands, doing some on-call legal work: all of it is keeping me busy--I think I've had all of about two days that I've been able to say I haven't had anything to do! And we are leaving town on Saturday for two weeks!! Maybe by the Ides of March I'll be able to get back to my lathe!!:eek:

Nancy