Ground hog day surprize!!!!

larry merlau

well i think we need to watch out for them critters! there dangerous, they say that if they se there shadow that we only got 6 weeks left of winter well there causin me grays hairs,, cant afford many more,,, my oldest daughter called and said she saw one a while back and just found out the complications
she's gonna turn me into a grampa i told her that i needed to start thinnun them critters down i feel old enouff already.. well its been her wish for along time so after the bad timnes i had last year its definatly turnin around now,, i am gonna be one of the ole farts now!!!!

From one grandpa to another, congratulations!!!!!! I joined that club when I was 47. My son is in the Navy and stationed in San Diego so I don't get to see the little guy more than once a year. Last year was special, got to be with him both here and out there.
Dale

Congratulations Grandpa, :eek::thumb: Better get use to hearing that. Really all the best to you and your daughter and your new expected grand child. Enjoy it Larry, Now you get to build all those things that make life for your grandchild special. New crib and toys, things that will last several life times.

Cheers
Drew

Congrats Grandpa Larry!

You think that makes you feel old......I have 2 great-grandkids.....Now that makes you feel old!:D

Papa Larry???

Well that sounds quite good! As you have heard for many of us, especially your good friend Steve, Its a great thing to be a Grandpa. Know we know why you built that shop,,, to be a mentor to your grandchildren. Congrats my friend :thumb: and welcome to the club.

Tom

Congratulations!

I'm thrilled for you and the Mrs....now it's my turn to call you "Gramps"

Want some plans for a crib?