Woodworking Show

Don Orr

Greetings Woodworkers,

I received permission to post an announcement of a woodworking show coming up on April 5 & 6, 2008.

The Northeastern Woodworkers Association is pleased to announce our 17th annual Showcase of Fine Woodwork in Saratoga Springs, NY. This is a large show produce entirely by volunteers of a not-for-profit organization. This year's theme is Rustic/Adirondack furniture. The show includes a gallery of work, vendors, demos, and lectures, all for the $7 entry fee.

For more information check the website at www.nwawoodworkingshow.org .

Hope to see lots of Family members there !

Bumping this up.

I just wanted to get this back up near the top to remind folks of an upcoming woodworking show. Seeing the post about the LI Woodworkers reminded me.

Little far for me to get to, but here's wishing you a great show. Feel free to bump this thread as you see fit so others can be reminded about it.

hey best of luck to all you going to the show this weekend.
I was going to drive up after work today so I could be there for the morning, but my wife has a few health issues and I didnt feel comfortable leaving her and driving way up to Saratoga.
Have a great show.

FWIW.

In years past I have been to this show as a presenter and judge a few times. I would do it again in a heartbeat if they asked me. It is one of the best shows in this country!

Joke not. Great work presented. Judging was not easy! Very good demo's. Selected vendors. Not too big. Reasonably priced. Lots of info. Wonderful folks. This is a woodworking show put on by a woodworking club, not a show promoter. They know how to do it right.

If you are anywhere nearby, do yourself a favor and go. Even if only for one day.