Heavy Weather in SoCal

glenn bradley

As many of you are aware, the left coast experienced a torrential downpour last week of biblical proportions. Although the “Coalition to Make Everyone Think California is Perfect” has deep reaching tentacles into the media and the political arenas; they just couldn’t keep the lid on this one.

Through no small risk to myself, I was able to smuggle a camera into the areas experiencing the very worst of the storm front. To say I was confronted with the aftermath of Mother Nature’s worst is a tawdry understatement.

I was so stunned by the devastation; I nearly forgot my mission; get photographic evidence and get out alive. Prepare yourselves . . . attached here is a photo showing some of the worst of the carnage:

Attachments

• Cali-Hurricane-small.jpg
    Cali-Hurricane-small.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 47
We had some heavy weather here, also, but nothing like the devastation shown in your picture. I'm a bit closer to the ocean than you are so maybe the ocean buffered the bad weather to us.

Please accept my deepest sympathy for your losses. I know you're strong and will be able to recover from this loss, especially with the help of your therapist.

Mike

This is Ken in Idaho.......looking down......shaking his head....wondering...where did I put that towel for wiping the coffee off my monitor screen......:D

wew Glen, That was a real storm that you had down there. Wow !! :eek: We had one come through last night that almost tipped our garden chairs over too. It was a near crisis. Glad to hear that you survived ok. Do you need any assistance to straighten things up? I know some pretty tough grannies that can come and lend a hand. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cheers Drew

manatee.jpg