Anyone need a small compressor?

Jim O'Dell

How about a 2 1/2 gallon, oiless with a three year warranty? :thumb: How about twin stainless tanks? :thumb: How about Ridgid? :thumb: How about $49.00 plus tax??????:eek::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Home Depot is evidently closing out this model. Some reports say it's regular price was $299.00, but that was for the 4.5 gallon model. This one is regular $179.99, or so the sign says. The store I went to did not show a sale sign on it, but it rang up at the right price. I left 2 on the shelves at the Hulen store in SW Fort Worth. There were none at the White Settlement store. I didn't have them look any further than that. The sku is 670-549. It's a 1.9 CFM at 90 psi. But it will do better than the tankless CH unit I have, and it's quieter. The CH has been good, and will be relegated to the garage to air up the tires on LOML's van. It won't even attempt to do the tires on my van (50 psi front, 80 psi rear). It sprayed many a hopper of texture, but very slowly. Hopefully the new one will be a little better. The Ridgid is small, has a carry handle, a guage for the tank pressure, and another one for the output, with a regulator knob, and pop off valve. Jim.

Be right back, I got to go to,,, uhmmmm,,,,,,, check the mail,,,, no thats not it,,, I mean I got to go get some milk,,,,, errrr,,,, and see if the uhmmmmm,, new street lights are working yet.,,,,

BRB,,,,

AHHHH Crap,,, no compressors left,,,, errr,, I mean no mail today. Looks like I'll need to leave a bit early for work to check the other mail box.
Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited: