Companies today

This is kind of off-topic, and off the off-topic topic, but here goes...

Four years ago I had some sort of injury. My shoulders and neck hurt so bad that I could not move my head.So I went to the emergency room and really lucked out. A doctor was there that really knew her stuff. She sat down beside me and said this...

"Travis, I can do one of two things for you. I can give you meds that kill the pain, or I can give you meds that help relax the muscles, but the truth is, neither one is the best for you. You need to see a massage therapist. Even with my job, I see one every month, and more if I could.

Now what you really need to see is a guy...someone with some strength to work those muscles over.It may seem funny, but just take this guys number and set up an appointment."

So I took her advice and I did, seeing her massage therapist. A few months later I saw her for another reason and she grinned. She said "You are the first person to take my advice.I have given his name to hundreds of people and you were the first person that did not want medicine."

That massage therapist cost me cash money out of my pocket, so when I found out my Mother-in-laws Chiropractic office had both Chiropractic care and Massage Therapy...and were covered by insurance...I started to go there.I have been there four four years now and could not feel better. That means a lot because I play hard and work hard, both in and out of work.

Three months ago our small shop (7 people) were plagued with injuries. The safety guy asked me why I was not injured like everyone else. "I see a massage therapist every 3 weeks," I said. I'm telling you, it makes a huge difference. Even my wife and 18 month old daughter see them every few weeks and none of us are sick very often.