is special protection necessary

Frank Fusco

Well, folks, I'll be using a mustard lathe later this week. A member of my wood turning club will be giving a two day special class for myself one other bumbler with the bowl gouges. He has a big PM. Just need to know if there's anything contagious about them. Should I wear rubber gloves and a mask? ;)
Actually, I think I'll come back home loving my Griz all the more because I'll be able to use it more to it's full capabilities.

level-a-hazmat-suit-720582.jpg

There must be SOME Contagion to that "Mustard" thing, 'cause that New Tools Show on the DIY Channel did a whole section a couple of days ago demonstrating and explaining "The Mustard".:dunno::D Be Careful, Frank. It just wouldn't look right in the Headlines this soon after your trip to Mo., ie; "Arkansas Ex Farmer Falls into DEEPER Vortex and trades Tractor and Brand New Grizzly for Mustard".:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

There must be SOME Contagion to that "Mustard" thing, 'cause that New Tools Show on the DIY Channel did a whole section a couple of days ago demonstrating and explaining "The Mustard".:dunno::D Be Careful, Frank. It just wouldn't look right in the Headlines this soon after your trip to Mo., ie; "Arkansas Ex Farmer Falls into DEEPER Vortex and trades Tractor and Brand New Grizzly for Mustard".:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Uh-Oh! Now, I'm getting scared. ;)