My partially installed DC

After supper tonight, my SIL and I finished the 2nd "circuit" of piping for my DC. That left one circuit left to install. I closed the blast gates on the two installed circuit and fired up that 3 hp Oneida DC for the first time. Wow! That thing sucks.....

I get the last circuit installed......a little catnip......leave the door open to the shop......"Here kitty..kitty....kitty"....

After supper tonight, my SIL and I finished the 2nd "circuit" of piping for my DC. That left one circuit left to install. I closed the blast gates on the two installed circuit and fired up that 3 hp Oneida DC for the first time. Wow! That thing sucks.....

I get the last circuit installed......a little catnip......leave the door open to the shop......"Here kitty..kitty....kitty"....

Aaaah, you're "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad", Ken Fitzgerald.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well Norman.....it's like this.

The neighbor to the west of me and I have a large number of flower beds. The neighbor to the east of me and on the other side of my west neighbor have no flower beds.....One of them has 2 cats....the other has 5 cats. The neighbor across the road from me has 2 cats......the neighbor behind me has 2 cats......In total there are 13 cats within 3 houses of me. My westerly neighbor and I have the largest number of flower beds and clean the most "kitty litter" from those flower beds. The kitty litter kills plants even young trees and stinks to high heaven.

Here kitty....kitty....kitty..:D

And with the remote...I can sit in the house and watch as they enter the shop.....click.....

Ken, we got this for the cats who (used to) like our front yard:

Scarecrow

And this for the back yard...

Dakota%20and%20the%20Acura%20Cropped%203.jpg

and this...

Sasha%20Kickin%20It.jpg

and this...

Phoenix%20Head%20Shot%201%20400.jpg

No cat problems whatsoever. :D

Oh, and congrats on the progress on the DC. Get 'er done!

Ken, glad to see it is nearing the end. For the cats, I agree with Vaughn my dog likes to b=play with smaller animals untill there sqeaker stops.:D Then hes off to the next one. The worst part is he piles them up on the back porch.

Vaughn...We've tried the sprinklers. Causes a lot harrassment during water rationing summer when folks see it go off. Also tried the "Shock pads" you can get that are powered by 9 volt batteries. Currently we use "super-sonic" battery powered devices. They seem to work well but the batteries run down and then the smelly deposits develop really quick!

Well Norman.....it's like this.

The neighbor to the west of me and I have a large number of flower beds. The neighbor to the east of me and on the other side of my west neighbor have no flower beds.....One of them has 2 cats....the other has 5 cats. The neighbor across the road from me has 2 cats......the neighbor behind me has 2 cats......In total there are 13 cats within 3 houses of me. My westerly neighbor and I have the largest number of flower beds and clean the most "kitty litter" from those flower beds. The kitty litter kills plants even young trees and stinks to high heaven.

Here kitty....kitty....kitty..:D

And with the remote...I can sit in the house and watch as they enter the shop.....click.....

Gee Ken,.....I didn't realize that your house and shop were located in the middle of the "ZOO" grounds.:D I'll bet you don't have to worry about any Mice problems in your shop though.:rofl::rofl:

As odd as it may seem....if you leave food out for the cats in the flower beds, they'd probably stop doing their business there. Cats won't go where they eat. Don't know if that'd work in your situation with a lot of flower beds, but thought I'd throw it out there...as a possible alternative to the suck-the-cat-thru-the-new-DC option!

You wouldn't want to mess up that brand new DC with all those cat internals. ;)