By way of introduction...

Dan Forman

Howdy folks! I had been away from the other place for a while when all the brou-ha-ha was going on, took me a while to learn about what happened. Too bad it had to come to this, but with endings come new beginnings...

I just discovered this place tonight, a mixed blessing, as it was the result of reading a thread on the other place about Steve Clardy's shop. Hope your shop is back up and running soon Steve.

It's good to know that contact with so many of you was not lost, to see these familiar faces again. I look forward to being a part of this site and watching it grow.

Dan

I'm glad to see you here, Dan. Your input will be a good addition to the place.

Plus, now Gail and I don't have to be the only ones here with curly blonde tresses. :rofl:

Dan, SO nice to see you here!

Nice to see those familiar natural locks!! :D

(as Vaughn is from Kalifornia, I have always wondered if his blond tresses came from a bottle ;)) :rolleyes::D

Cheers!

Dan, SO nice to see you here!

Nice to see those familiar natural locks!! :D

(as Vaughn is from Kalifornia, I have always wondered if his blond tresses came from a bottle ;)) :rolleyes::D

Cheers!
Ding...you've got a PM, funny guy. :D

I'd share the story here, but it's not really suitable for public display. It has to do with my proving I'm not a bottle blonde to one of my old buddies years ago. I'll just say he NEVER kidded me about it afterwards, and let your imagination fill in the details. ;) :D :p

And Stu, it's spelled Kaleefornya. :rofl:

Ding...you've got a PM, funny guy. :D

I'd share the story here, but it's not really suitable for public display. It has to do with my proving I'm not a bottle blonde to one of my old buddies years ago. I'll just say he NEVER kidded me about it afterwards, and let your imagination fill in the details. ;) :D :p

And Stu, it's spelled Kaleefornya. :rofl:

Boy you are right about that story not for this board :eek::eek::eek:

All I can say is Y-E-W-O-U-C-H!!!! :eek:

:rofl::rofl: