Things could get a bit spinny here.......

Hi Joe. Other than it looks like 10,000 crazed Lumberjacks came thru Troy and tried to top every tree in town, things are good! I have never seen tree damage like this in my life.............it is SOOO widespread it is almost unreal. I hope things are doing better in Carlyle. Greenhouses made it thru the ice OK I hope? How's the Poinsettia crop? As always, good to hear from ya Joe!

I have turned a few mushrooms Stu, but it's been a while. They are a blast to turn, but I don't hollow the stem of mine. I do undercut the mushroom cap, but most of the ones I have seen have a solid base.

Thanks to all for the welcome greetings.............it is appreciated! :)

Hi Joe. Other than it looks like 10,000 crazed Lumberjacks came thru Troy and tried to top every tree in town, things are good! I have never seen tree damage like this in my life.............it is SOOO widespread it is almost unreal. I hope things are doing better in Carlyle. Greenhouses made it thru the ice OK I hope? How's the Poinsettia crop? As always, good to hear from ya Joe!

We got lucky. We had the power go out for about an hour at the Greenhouses and about two hours at the house and no ice or snow.

Oct/Nov were cloudy months so some of the poinsettias are a bit smaller than normal. Just a goofy year, but I am not the only one. The big guys in Milstadt and St Elmo are having the same problems.

again good to hear from you again

Joe