Keith July

Steve Ash

A great big Welcome to Keith July! :wave:

Glad to see you found us and I really look forward to your posts as I know from expierience you have a lot of good knowledge to share.

Keith and I are practically next door neighbors and we've had the pleasure of working on different projects together.

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome!!
I have tried to put up an Avatar with no luck. I think it's operator error:bang:
When I have a couple of hours to kill (read...painfully slow typest) I'll do a proper introduction.
Keith
???Hey the Avatar did work.....That's Benjamin and Tortsie going nose to nose.

Last edited:
well not all of us are good guys keith, most of them are much better than you know who! welcome on the ship and now i can heckle you in here when i have permission to speak again

Proper introduction

Hello,
I'm coming to you from Charlotte Michigan which is in the south-central lower peninsula. For a guy who like's to fish the Great lakes I ended up about half way between Lake Michigan and Lake Erie. That's not very good planning.:doh:
Building cabinets and furnitue is what I do for a living but my wife of almost 30 years, thinks it's more fun than work for me. Yep, is true... I would not call this work except for the sanding part.
Calling myself a cabinetmaker doesn't realy fit. I think woodworker is a better discription because of the variety of things that I build.
Someday I would like to build a boat but I think I will need a bigger shop for that. Maybe after I retire.:rofl:
I am a member of two woodworking clubs (in Michigan) and really enjoy the meetings and gatherings but the best part is making new "woodworking" friends and if they like to fish then that's a double bonus.
IMHO.... I believe that this woodworking forum is the next best thing to a local club, in some ways better. We get to meet other woodworkers from all over the world and share our experences in an atmosphere friendly to all.
I have two friends that live in Charlotte and one in Delton, that I meet on a woodworking forum. I think our pathes may have never crossed had it not been for the internet.
Well, the tip of my finger is numb so I'll hit the send button and head out to the shop.
Thanks for having me aboard.

Keith