Hello from NH

Chuck Thoits

Hello all just found out about this from Steve Ash. There are a few here that I all ready know from MTF. The rest I will get to know soon enough.
Chuck

Hi Chuck, glad to see you made it.:thumb:

Yeah, you'll get to meet this bunch of fine woodworkers soon enough, I see you already met Bob and giving him a hundred. Bet you didn't know this place came at such a heavy price.:rolleyes:

Fellow woodworkers, Chuck is at the brim of the abyss and about to take the plunge into the slippery slope of lathe land......can we all give him a little nudge and help him fall? :D

Enjoy the forums.....and while your passing out $$$ i'm a little low this month, can I get a hundred too?:rofl:

Oh, that old lathe stuff? Yawn. Everything those guys make is round. Now who would want to do that?

I say woodworking should be flat, just like the Earth. :rofl:

You can't resist the pull of the Abyss, Chuck. Resistance is futile, but it'll be the most fun you've ever had going broke. There are a bunch of us turners here who would be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Welcome aboard, Chuck. It was pretty lonely being the only guy here who was born about two centuries too late. Seeing your cannon project made my day. And, I love your shop. It looks used. A used shop is a loved shop.