Hey from Muskegon

Gayl Beals

Hi to all guy's and gal's:wave:
I have been looking around about 6 months, and I guess it's about time I stop in and say Hello to all. This has been one great site and I am glad I found it.
Thanks to all.
Gayl Beals

Welcome aboard, Gayl. :wave:Feel free to let the gang know about your interests or expertise. We have a good mix of folks here. And I'm going to take a chance here and guess that MJ is incorrect in assuming "Gayl" is a female name (at least in your case). I knew a guy named Gayl years ago. (I also knew a male Carrol way back when.)

Good point, Vaughn. Names can be tricky, and in metro regions, even moreso given the population diversity. Dharma, Subash, Ates, Prasanna, Ayda, Marion, Sooraj, Yolan, Upendra... all first names of co-workers here. Try to guess if they're men or women-- it's not as easy as it looks. :)

--MJ

Welcome aboard, Gayl. :wave:Feel free to let the gang know about your interests or expertise. We have a good mix of folks here. And I'm going to take a chance here and guess that MJ is incorrect in assuming "Gayl" is a female name (at least in your case). I knew a guy named Gayl years ago. (I also knew a male Carrol way back when.)

Hey Vaughn
There were 4 Guy's in my family.4 generations
Gayl M Beals (My dad)
Gayl D Beals (me)
Gayl R Beals (my son)
Gayl D Beals II (My Grandson)
Do you remember the guy Gayl? Just curious, not too many named Gayl.
Gayl