Hellloooooooooo

Nice to see you found us, Jerry. Don't be hesitant to jump into the mix...you probably know most of the folks here already. :)

I'm glad you found us. We've been out here so long going where no woodworker has gone before. We keep trying to get back so maybe you can show us which door you came through. There is only three doors & we can't decide which one is the best deal. In this case Larry is behind all 3 doors so at least you'll be met with a great big chuckle & some fun with the ambassador.

No we probably better stay here..... We're having so much fun... now don't tell anyone about our little problem maybe we can trap a few more unsuspecting suckers ahem ahem I mean woodworkers before they know whats happened... I mean this looks like a innocent little woodworking forum, little do they know.

We may be woodworkers but we most likely are not innocent like you.

Innocent of what you say? Well in your case pulling peoples chains.

While the rest of us are to busy to notice the date this thread started as well as being being absolutely nuts about working with wood.

Welcome to the Family of wood workers & one chain puller (Larry).

If the only tool you have is a pen knife well quit your whining & start making shavings.

Last edited: