Thread: Hello & Greetings

Hello & Greetings

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I want to introduce myself. I am the typical home woodworker type guy. I am just getting into woodworking on a more consistent basis and can use all the info you folks have to offer. I am almost finished with my dedicated woodworking shop. My wife didn't care for the sawdust on her car! I will be posting pictures once I figure out how. I am also in the process of tool buying so I will be around for a while.

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Mark,
    Welcome to the forum. If you have question as to how to post pics don't be afraid to ask. We like pics.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Nice to have you here Mark. We love pics so post away with pics of your new shop. Welcome.
    Thanks, Mark.

Custom Bonehead.

My diet is working good. I'm down to needing just one chair now.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin

Welcome aboard, Mark. I'm also a home woodworker guy, and if it were not for the advice I've gotten from a number of these folks in the past, I'd still be figuring things out the hard way. Don't be hesitant to ask any questions...you'll find most folks like to give answers.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Welcome Mark!

Neat trick blowing sawdust all over the wife's car, did you close the windows first

I look forward to pics of your shop!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

hi mark! pictures!
    [SIZE="1"] associated with several importers and manufacturers.[/SIZE]

Mark

Welcome!

From one 'home woodworker' to another - WELCOME!
    “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

Hello Mark,

Welcome to the forum

Welcome, Mark. Pics, pics, pics.