Syd Lorandeau

Help,
Well I failed in my attempt to post an avatar. I downsized the pic but it keeps coming up with "Upload failed". I started with "edit avatar" and went from there. Any help will be apprecated but as I have stated before I have good luck turning the computer on but it gets ruff from there.
Syd
Hay!!! Now that I sent it looks like it went okey.
Just want to show you that all my toys are not in the basements, my grandaughter also says Hi....
Syd

Last edited:
Help,
Well I failed in my attempt to post an avatar. I downsized the pic but it keeps coming up with "Upload failed". I started with "edit avatar" and went from there. Any help will be apprecated but as I have stated before I have good luck turning the computer on but it gets ruff from there.
Syd
Hay!!! Now that I sent it looks like it went okey.
Just want to show you that all my toys are not in the basements, my grandaughter also says Hi....
Syd

Syd, you can upload a picture in manage attachments, but the size of the picture is limited, a jpeg picture max. 800x800 pixels, see the list under upload

Glad to see you got it to work. We've had a few reports of the same error, but so far I've not seen what could be causing it.

Aren't computers fun? :crash: