One Longgggggg Motorcycle

Makes you wonder how big the garage is that this thing resides in doesn't it?

rere6.jpg

Well they've made Limos out of nearly everything imaginable so I'm surprised to see that it has taken this long for something like this to show up. Geez, I'd hate to have to negotiate downtown traffic with it though, you'd have to swing as wide as an 18 wheeler just to make a turn onto another street.

PS: I also wondered where the foot pegs were. (maybe all those seats are just for his Kids, and they are too short to reach the pegs anyhow).

Last edited:
Travis, I'll have to show that pic to a few of my biker friends. They'll get a kick out of it. I agree it would be a major pain take corners with it. It's probably a bit "flexy", too.

Ian, I'm guessing the Dolmette bike sounds pretty nasty when it's revved up. Makes my ear hurt just thinking about it. :p

Well at least he used a motorcycle. Can you imagine how much horsepower, and how long of a track he would have had to use if he had a snowmobile that length?

Now that I think about it, I do have an old conveyor belt I could cobble together:rofl::rofl::rofl: