Dust Collection Pictures

Hello,
I know that I posted a simular thread a while back but it is always good to re-post.I will be going to the borg this week to pick up some 4" Pvc to start routing me DC system.Already got the blastgates adapters and Hoses.I am going with this guide http://baspluim.googlepages.com/mydustcollectionsetup
I have read all the discussions on static electricity so I really dont want to get into that.Just wanted to see some pictures of you gentlemens,and ladies DC set-ups to give me some ideas and inspiration.
Marc

Mac, I will snap a few pics for you when I make it back down to the basement. May I ask why you are going with 4" over a larger size pipe?

Marc, the 4" is not really that great, you have to go to 6" to really get the airflow you need, but I'm not going to preach about that, do as you will.

The DC piping did take some time, mostly because I was doing it by myself, a few nights and a couple of weekends I guess.

Cheers!

that sucks I just bought all that pvc.I dont have a cyclone though.I have a delta 1 1/2 HP with 4 " ports.I would of had to use 6 " adapters to the dc to use the 6" pipe. Right??

For the size of your DC, 4" is what you want to use. With 6" ducting, you wouldn't get a high enough CFM. FYI, I have 6" ducting but my DC is 3HP.

Started Piping today

Here is some pics,
:thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_0440.JPG
    IMG_0440.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0443.JPG
    IMG_0443.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0441.JPG
    IMG_0441.JPG