Saw Blades For Sale...

scott spencer

I spent waaaay too much money on tools and "stuff" this winter, and really need to move some other stuff out to pay the Visa bill. (My freshly ordered box joint set didn't help!)
rolleyes.gif
Since I have more saw blades than I can use, here's a couple for sale.

- 10" Craftsman 32809 60T thin kerf made in Italy by Freud. It's identical to the Avanti TK406, which is nearly identical to the LU88 (one of my favorites) minus the Permashield. 15° hook is great for TS and ok for CMS. It's seen ~ 8-10 linear feet of poplar (testing is incomplete but I'm confident that it cuts similarly to the LU88), and is for all intents and purposes "new" in box. $20 plus shipping (~$28 shipped).
attachment.php
attachment.php

- 10" DeWalt DW7657 Series 60 40T mid kerf (0.118") made in the UK. This is the blade that Wood reviewed favorably against the Forrest WWII. Unused, new in box. $20 plus shipping (~$28 shipped).

- 10" Leitz/Irwin Woodworking series 24T thin kerf rip blade with variable pitch made in Germany...identical to the HO Schumacher ripper. Love these rippers but I don't need 3 of them plus the other 3 or 4 rippers I have. Unused, new in box. $10 plus shipping (~$18 shipped).
attachment.php

- 10" Leitz/Delta Industrial 10T bulk ripper. Full kerf, made in Germany. Tested (<20'), otherwise new in box. $10 plus shipping (~$18 shipped).

SOLD - 8" Leitz/Delta Industrial 24T ATB ripper. Full kerf, made in Germany. Tested (<20'), otherwise new in box. $10 plus shipping (~$18 shipped).

SOLD - 8" Leitz/Delta Industrial 64T ATB crosscut. Thin kerf, made in Germany. Tested (<20'), otherwise new in box. $10 plus shipping (~$18 shipped).

Paypal or check, shipping is roughly actual cost, and goes down with multiple purchases. Send PM if interested

Last edited: