Brad Hungler in Memoriam

Frank Fusco

I received the e-mail below this morning. I had been exchanging e-mails with Brad regarding some pens he wanted to make for his Pastor and church. Without further comment:

"Dear Mr. Fusco:

I am Brad's wife, Barbara. I wanted to let you know personally that Brad died last nite from a massive heart attack at 41 years old. He enjoyed meeting you and enjoyed the Family Woodworking site. Thank you for your kindness to him."

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a PM with essentially the same text. :( Yesterday I sent Brad a small box of pen blanks to play with, and I sent him a PM to let him know it was on its way. His wife responded to the PM with the bad news, and I'm still in shock.

Brad seemed like a real good egg, and I was looking forward to seeing him slide into the Vortex. I told his wife if there was anything I could do to help, to please let me know.

Holy cow. So young so fast. Friend of mine about three years ago now, massive heart attack at 41 standing in the checkout at the grocery store. Dr. claimed he was dead before he hit the floor. Yep, hug the kids and family. We don't know nor do I want to know "when this dance will end". My condolences to Brad's family.