Bostitch CPACK3 Finish Nailer Gloat

Dave Trask

I was picking some more wood last weekend for my daughterinlaws shelve cabinets for her walk in closet that I've been working on. My wife was with me as I walked past the air nailer compressor combo kits. I made the comment If that Bostitch combo kit ever goes on sale it would be the next thing I get for my shop.
I got up this morning ready to go Internet shopping for pancake compressor and nailer and combo kits, the hope was maybe one was on sale this weekend. As I was walkng through my living room to get to my kitchen for that first cup of coffee. I had to do a double take, there it was a big yellow box smack dab in the middle of the room! it is the Bostitch CPACK3 Finish Nailer, Brad Nailer, Finish Stapler, and Compressor Combo Kit. :eek:
Seems my sweet wife saw it on sale for $250.00 at Lowe's and jumped on the bargain just in case they ran out! :thumb:

Sweeet! :headbang: Don't I just stink!

Attachments

• 077914046431.jpg
    077914046431.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Why yes you do stink and ifn you have your self a brain spasm and ship the wife out I'll take her.:thumb::rofl:
It is almost imposable to find a wife that will impulse buy tools for the hubby.
Thats like a one in a billion shot, you lucky dog.

Why yes you do stink and ifn you have your self a brain spasm and ship the wife out I'll take her.:thumb::rofl:
It is almost imposable to find a wife that will impulse buy tools for the hubby.
Thats like a one in a billion shot, you lucky dog.
Ditto on all counts. Congrats, Dave. And well done on getting the new tools, too. ;)