Metal Detector - Laugh Clown, Laugh

glenn bradley

I take comfort in the distant memory of reading about someone else doing something like this. I'm checking a piece of reclaimed white oak. Moving the detector along the board . . . Beep. . .

(OK read this with an Elmer Fudd voice) Gowwy, Its a good thing I checked . . . They-uh's some metawl in they-uh.

So I mark the board and move along . . Beep . . . more metal, I mark this spot and move along. You guessed it, no more metal and the spots I marked are clear now too(?) Oh wait, more metal . . . and it's in my arm??? Of course I am checking the board (and my arm) while it sets on an area of my bench where I know there are internal screws . . . . all together now . . doh! :rofl:

sounds like work the files dont work right you go get the foreman to let him know whats wrong and it looks fine and prints great to the lazer printer after cleaning the mud off you realize you didnt have the right ppd set... the other went to but to the wrong place:rolleyes:

I take comfort in the distant memory of reading about someone else doing something like this. I'm checking a piece of reclaimed white oak. Moving the detector along the board . . . Beep. . .

(OK read this with an Elmer Fudd voice) Gowwy, Its a good thing I checked . . . They-uh's some metawl in they-uh.

So I mark the board and move along . . Beep . . . more metal, I mark this spot and move along. You guessed it, no more metal and the spots I marked are clear now too(?) Oh wait, more metal . . . and it's in my arm??? Of course I am checking the board (and my arm) while it sets on an area of my bench where I know there are internal screws . . . . all together now . . doh! :rofl:

Hey Glenn, that's a pretty smart metal detector you've got there, AND you'd best listen to it.........It's telling you real plain......DON"T CUT YOUR ARM "OR" the BENCH with the SCREWS IN IT.:rofl::rofl::rofl: