Thanks Karl Laustrup

Steve Ash

Tonight when I got home from work I found a package at my door that simply said Perishable..Open Immediately! I opened up the box and found a variety of cheeses and a Chezhead hat. There was no address from who it came from but only the place it was shipped from. Well I have 3 very good friends from Wisconsin and they all happen to be woodworkers...so I decided it had to be a matter of eliminating the suspects. First call I put out was to Karl Laustrup, as it turns out he was the sender of these very much appreciated early Christmas presents.

The timing is incredible since the job I am currently working at were teasing me today about being a Packer fan (they are all Lions fans ) and good naturedly calling me a cheesehead....as it turns out Judy was planning on making spaghetti tonight fo supper....so I grated up some Romano, sliced up a few hunks of colby and dinner was served.

Tomorrow I am wearing that Chezhead hat to work....it should be good for a few laughs....:rofl:

Attachments

• 100_2781.jpg
    100_2781.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_2783.jpg
    100_2783.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_2786.jpg
    100_2786.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 29
Nice gloat Steve, but aw gee did you have to show a TRIMMED Christmas tree? I thought I was doing well just buying ours last weekend. Got to keep this post away from SWMBO. :D

Jay