Uh...I'll be working inside for a while...

Great Pictures Greg :wave:,
Thanks! :thumb: :D
NOW!!! Go get a hair dryer and BLOW DRY THAT STICK RULE!!!!!!!!:doh::D
Can I call you a lunk head on a family forum like this?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Your photo of the yard is the poster type picture. Beautiful.
Shaz :)

Well, the sun is out and on my way to buy a new mower. Amazing the difference 40 miles make :D Hey there is a Jet 14inch closed stand BS on Cl in your part of the woods for 150, maybe time for an upgrade?

I guess Seattle's reaction to snow hasn't changed over the years.

When I lived there - in Bellevue, actually - thirty years ago, three lousy inches of snow could bring the whole area to a standstill. I guess it still does.

I lived on a hill (SE 16th Street, between Bellevue Way and 104th) and the City's response to snow, instead of plowing it and salting it, was to put a "Road Closed" barricade at the top of the hill.

Fortunately, in the five years we lived there, it only snowed three or four times, and I only had to park at the top and walk home maybe a dozen times.

Brings back old memories, though...

(the tree on the left is over 100' tall)

Man, that's some DEEP snow! It looks like only few feet of that tree is left sticking out of the drift. :p

Overcast and cool here this weekend. I took advantage of the lower temps and weed-whacked our back yard hillside yesterday.

Greg,

We had that same thing here last week. All the old snow had finially melted off, then poof, another 5 inches.

I'm ready for spring. Oh, it is spring. I guess I'm ready for summer.:D

Randy

Jim,
....I live in east of Redmond....

Greg,
When I lived there, the only thing East of Redmond was Falls City. Redmond was a gas station, a feed store, Raabs Furniture store, and maybe a dozen houses. I guess things have changed since Sir Bill built his empire there, huh? :D