Well, Hello FWW!!!!

Jimmy Walker

Looks like cool place!!!

Hope to learn lots while I'm here! Looks like lots of knowledge abounds.

New small shop 16x20. Love handtools. Been picking up replacement tools lately. Lost most with my old shop in Katrina.

Lots of looking still to do here. Soooo many forums to look at... :thumb:

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy, very wellcome, glad you found us.
What kind of woodworking are you doing, I suppose flatwork, or maybe also woodturning. Have a good time.
Ad :wave:

Welcome aboard, Jimmy. We can use some more Neanders around here. That's one area of woodworking where I'm pretty much a novice, so the more people to ask, the better.

Welcome aboard, Jimmy. We can use some more Neanders around here. That's one area of woodworking where I'm pretty much a novice, so the more people to ask, the better.

Thanks Vaughn and to all for a warm welcome!!

Vaughn, I'm not real good at them:(, but I sure love 'em ;).
Current count, on planes...
8 blocks---4 are LA
6 smoothers
3 jacks
2 jointers---#7c and #8c

tell ya about other stuff later...With these long arms, they get tired fast..... + the hair on the knuckles gets caught in the keyboard...:eek::D

Again thanks for the welcome!!

Jimmy

Welcome, Jimmy!

Hhmmm, I know a Jimmy Walker from MS, but he isn't old enough to have grandchildren. At least not in my mind. You didn't grow up in Alaska did you?

Welcome, Jimmy!

Hhmmm, I know a Jimmy Walker from MS, but he isn't old enough to have grandchildren. At least not in my mind. You didn't grow up in Alaska did you?

There's a bunch of us around Billy.....:D Nope grew up in El Paso.

I got 4 grandkids, 2 girls and 2 boys. They are everything to me!!!!

Jimmy

Welcome, Jimmy Walker
and its DY-NO-MITE to have ya here. I'm sure you'll have some "Good Times" on the forum.

(you all were thinking it)

Last edited: