For Travis

Don't go giving Travis any new ideas, Jim. :rofl:

At least they don't have real mountains like that in Maine. ;) If Travis can hurt himself on a flat lake, just imagine what he could do on hills like those. :p

My sister lives in Alaska. Her husband works on a fishing boat most of the time, but in the winter he works at a ski resort in Girdwood Alaska. Most of the scenes in that video came from that Ski Resort. This year she sent me a video from that snowmobile shootout called Slednecks. That big jump shown was 248 feet long....that is indeed insane!! The rest of the 90 minute movie is pretty amazing too.

Still if you guys want to see an insane snowmobile video, check this one out. You know its insane when it takes a helicopter to fish you out of the water. Also keep in mind that 5 of the 10 sledders that died in Maine this winter, died by going through thin ice.

Still I must admit I have done this stunt...

April Fools

Rocky Mountains

Sure need deep snow to cover some of those rocks, Rogers Pass near here got 62 feet of snowfall in winter 2007. You need the helicopter to film and extract what's left of some of those snowmobiles and riders. Too much adrenaline for me, I think I'll stick to skiing.

Cheers
alpmeadow