Fedex came today

Ned Bulken

if my ratzlefrazzin cell phone ever sends the pic to my email, I'll post a picture...

I burned through a gift card I got for christmas... on the woodcraft brad point bit set. :D

finally got through the email system...

I'm certain I'll be very pleased with these, especially with all of the tiny bits... good scroller that I am, that's what I know I'll 'burn' through the fastest.

Attachments

• blurry.jpg
    blurry.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Man that is really too bad Ned, I'd send them back, they are all blurry :D :rofl::rofl:

Looks like a nice set of brad points, on thing on my list (which always seems to get longer.. :huh: ) for sure!

Congrats...I've got the same set except they are the regular bits instead of the brad points. It has proven to be handy for sure.

I didn't realize the brad point set was so fuzzy. Maybe you need a 6 MP phone camera like Stu has. :rofl:

You guys should cut poor Ned some slack. He doesn't have enough space on his 6 Mp camera for tool pic 'cause it's all taken up with half-done shop pics.

:rofl:
:doh: now I just have to wait for the water to recede... and it is 10 MP NOT 6 :p

It'll be hard cutting with curved and warped edges like that!

I'll have to see if they work.

Man that is really too bad Ned, I'd send them back, they are all blurry :D :rofl::rofl:

Looks like a nice set of brad points, on thing on my list (which always seems to get longer.. :huh: ) for sure!

for $38 including shipping, should keep me poking holes in things for awhile.

Congrats...I've got the same set except they are the regular bits instead of the brad points. It has proven to be handy for sure.

I didn't realize the brad point set was so fuzzy. Maybe you need a 6 MP phone camera like Stu has. :rofl:

I'll be watching for the other bit set to come back on sale, I expect I'll order it when it does.

Last edited: