Howdy!!!

Hey there, gang! New member to this site, but not to this "community", as it were. I made my way over here after Ken S. posted on SMC about Steve's shop disaster. Thanks for having me! :thumb:

- Keith

Thanks!

Thanks, guys!

I've spent quite a bit of time this morning reading through the short history of how and why this particular slice of the web got started. While I'm glad that FW got off the ground, I will say that it saddens me that it was needed at all. :( I'd sound and feel extremely naive if I were to say something like, "Can't we all just get along?!".....so I won't. :D

I'll be visiting both sites, and hope to contribute where I can. :thumb:

- Keith

Thanks, guys!

I've spent quite a bit of time this morning reading through the short history of how and why this particular slice of the web got started. While I'm glad that FW got off the ground, I will say that it saddens me that it was needed at all. :( I'd sound and feel extremely naive if I were to say something like, "Can't we all just get along?!".....so I won't. :D

I'll be visiting both sites, and hope to contribute where I can. :thumb:

- Keith

keith, thanks for contributing! it saddens me that a few of us felt the need for another site too.........speaking only for myself, i can say that i tried my hardest to deal with the issues that caused me to be one of the folks who felt it was necessarry.........all i can say is i honestly tried.....tod

Thanks, everyone, for the warm reception! But, I will say, with a wife and three of the four kiddos down with strep throat, I'll pass on the beer and double up on the coffee.....for now! :rolleyes:

Another round of Amoxicillan....on ME! :rofl:

- Keith