*SOLD* Bedrock 608C

Lyle DeWalt

Okay folks, here it is. The biggest, baddest, bestest, Bailey Bedrock there is. I was going to keep it but I just doubt I'll ever use it. I have too many other alternatives and this one is too nice to sit on a shelf.
It will put hair on your chest, cure male pattern baldness, protect you from evil spirts, and keep your house from blowing away in a tornado or hurricane. (well, I can't gaurantee the last part but it has worked for me since I've had it)
This plane came from a local woodworkers fleet a few months ago. Mr. Parpart took care of his tools and I was fortunate enough to meet some of his friends. They said he had bought it new so however buys it will be the second to use it. The most I've done is put a little Boeshield and a coat of wax on it after I brushed the dust off. Still has a little white paint on it and could be cleaned up further (I swear, I think Stanley flung paint at their planes before they shipped them). Jappaning is good for it's age. There are no cracks, chips, repairs to , well....anything. The wood is all there, no cracks or chips. The only apologies is Art stamped his initials (lightly) to the toe and heel on opposite sides. Not very noticeable. Has a long E.A. Berg iron in it.
Having problems posting pics but if you let me know an email address, I can send some. Asking price is $325 or best offer.
Any questions or concerns, give me a shout. Please bear with me today. I have to take a bunch of little girls to a museum later :,(

Thanks for looking,

Last edited:
Type 7 I think (not used to dating later bedrocks)

I'd sure listen to an offer.

bedrock1um5.jpg