Which is it?

no tyrouble folks!! hijack away

:D this just for fun and conversation and commeratry... renie i havnt road bike in years and after tryin to fly 2yrs ago i dont think my seat is fitted for no bike ridun long distances. as for dropin near ned i couldnt do that,, i have been at a daughters house and watched them reroof a house that was way more than i could handle,,, to many things i saw that wasnt the way i was tought or do.. fortunatly i had beer to cloud my thoughts and stayed on the right side of the fence:) been neer you mark when i was at the 5 barn picnic back a few yrs.. if hadnt been a family man i woulda been a travlin man fer sure kinda like the tv guy they called bronson travel, work and leave to the next stop..the better half doesnt have the same spirt so i go on this journey alone and with my fww family.. i think we should have some kind of a map link or something that the members could go to see where the rest of us are and could plan our times away meetin the rest of the family.. just so its up front anyone in my area is always welcome to visit and stay awhile, just as long as you arent orny:D the better half has that down pat at times, so she doesnt need to learn any more in that subject.:rofl: oh ned you gotta get that roof dun before your next coney dog:)

Well Larry, I suspect Denise and I are a little too far for you to travel to, but know that the welcome mat is out for ya! The shop fridge is ALWAYS filled with cold beer...and if your brand isn't one we stock, there are stores near enough that we can quickly remedy that.

Oh, and if emptying a few firearms is on your agenda, we wouldn't have to take you to no rifle range. We can sit on the deck of the house and fire away :thumb:

Something to think about...
- Marty n Denise -

Hmmmmmm, just wondering. Do pictures have to happen for a visit to be "official"? I'm hoping to meet this ole crumudgeon (sp?), and I live far enough off of the road he won't be recognizable!!

Hmmmmmm, just wondering. Do pictures have to happen for a visit to be "official"? I'm hoping to meet this ole crumudgeon (sp?), and I live far enough off of the road he won't be recognizable!!

sorry fer delyaa i had to work sum today and dint relize it was goona be so long,, as for of the road does that mean that ya can water the lawn out back in private:)
boy marty ya twistun me hard now,, a personal invite and all...:huh: wont be havin any hardware along but leetin loos of some lead isnt against my grian one bit.:thumb: and as for the brand i aint picky just ask boss Ash he an i willswaller anything ifits cold and after acouple it can be warm tooo:rofl:

MY, OH MY!!!!

Larry's getting ready to hit the road again.:eek:

Has anyone in Micheegan alerted the poleece that he's fixin to wander around agin?

I'd alert the authorities at the state lines, but the only sure state lines that he's got to cross are Illisnois, Indianana or Wissyconsin. They wouldn't let him into Canada, would they? :dunno:

Well, just stay alert for a Chevy pick m up with Micheegan plates. Maroon in color if I recall. That'll be Larry trucking to who knows where. I'm not sure he knows, if the truth be known. :rofl:

Have a good trip bro. Stay out of trouble OK? :thumb: And remember to steer clear of Chi Town.

Karl

twas the 2 day b4 igo

and all threw the house not a board be unturned, cant find the map that will allow my return, the bags arent packed and the truck is on empty,,the barrl price must come down soon before i leave in later am. have got many stops planned and will see that all gifts be put under carports. wont leave many tracks cuz wont be walkin.floatin on air or wooddust if it be. jist lookin to see what and who i kin see. so if you see a maroon truck that looks lost it wil be me. just wanderun round tryin to avoid the turnin abyss(sea) abyss dint sond good with me. wil do what i can to make this trip grand and will share all the memoires with the fans. karl wont be headd yur way but will again someday. got to fire up the sleigh and make sure she will stop all of this ground up hay:)

sorry fer delyaa i had to work sum today and dint relize it was goona be so long,, as for of the road does that mean that ya can water the lawn out back in private:)
boy marty ya twistun me hard now,, a personal invite and all...:huh: wont be havin any hardware along but leetin loos of some lead isnt against my grian one bit.:thumb: and as for the brand i aint picky just ask boss Ash he an i willswaller anything ifits cold and after acouple it can be warm tooo:rofl:

Well Larry....I have cases of lead in lots of different calibers...and room to let it all loose...if you're so inclined. And if you ain't brand picky, there are several cases in the shop fridge...all cold! :thumb:

Oh, and the lawn can be watered FRONT AND BACK here in private...we're in the sticks for sure! :rofl:

Good luck and be safe with whatever you decide...
- Marty -

Larry, I haven’t read all the posts but I’m here to tell you, you’re doing it all wrong. You’re supposed to travel in the dead of winter, preferably mid January to early February and you’re supposed to go to a climate that’s much cooler than your home base.
Yep, that’s the way you should be doing it.

I get the urge to get out of Dodge all the time. I just wish I could afford it more often.

well sea its liketis

i use ta go on huntin or a fishun trip once a year and that would take approx this amount of time and so i got to see some areas and meet sum folk from where ever but most of those folk i didnt see or hear from again,, this way here i can chat with yall and share my humor and lack of knowledge and make everyone feel better,, see this way we all gain and not a selfish me! been to colder climates too bruce say the artic circle for one that i spent 10 days watchin caribou and wolves and 2 musk ox ,now that sighting made the trip i will never see another one those in the wild probally but i dun it once.. and thats how i look at these journeys ,, i am me and if you like me fine and if ya dont sorry but i am jist me and am gonna enjoy my time when i can. the launch is now on the countdown as nancy had it 2days and counting:) we have the righ conditions for lift off now we got to get the pilot in the craft:)

She has my sympathies.

If she hasn't seen Glacier National Park.....Yellowstone Nation Park (off season...say winter via a snow coach).......4 corners area (including Mesa Verde CO)............Mount Rushmore........beaches at Destin FL........Cooperstown, NY & the Baseball Hall of Fame.......St. Simon's and Jekyll Islands, GA.........the rolling hills of KY.......the lush green mountains of TN..........Arches National Monument UT............Canyonlands UT..........the Cascade Mountains of OR and WA......The Grand Tetons of WY..............Monument Valley UT.........

All of these places just make you want stand up and shout "MY GOD I LIVE IN A BEAUTIFUL WORLD!"

She has my sympathies.

you left out a few, Niagara falls once in your lifetime.
Times square on any saturday night at midnight.
Rockerfeller center xmas week at night.
Any coastal town in Maine at sunset

the gas tycoons ar agin me!

i was gettin things in order for the journey and got a call from the bank lady in corporate headgtrs,, she said the card wasnt going threw,, it had at the gas station where i had used it but now they tell me that it isnt???? so i quess i wil have to bringa long a hose to make journey or make friends with a ----- ****,, not jist drain and run:rofl: hope she understood this am wheni called her back to get ti righ cus i heade her direction and wasnt happy right then,,,:( so may take longer than expected to make the trip if i get dtained n a local mincipalty for borrowing som gas:rofl:

Great news the banks R open

they let me have all i want or needed,, actually i threatyed her with my humor and pleasent smile,, she said the mishaps had been fixed and i was free to leave.. so its now about 12 to 13 hoursa til take off.. got the jet packs filled and told karl to look to the west so i could slip away with out him following me. my good bud Steve Ash is runnin interfernce for me and told me that he would watch the shop while i was gone.. i told him he could have all the wood he needed.. jist for watchin it.. he,s a great guy trust him with almost evrthin, i took the beer:rofl: with me.. i have washed the wnders and used my hanky so i kin see where iam gonin and can smell the frsh smel of woodwork ahead. and i get a hint at times of another smell ikinda resbles a barn yard dont know where that would come from, had it last yr about the time i fell of my chair:):dunno:

my good bud Steve Ash is runnin interfernce for me and told me that he would watch the shop while i was gone.. i told him he could have all the wood he needed.. jist for watchin it.. he,s a great guy trust him with almost evrthin, i took the beer:rofl: with me..

Alright, Larry left me with the keys to his shop.....who needs wood or tools? :thumb:

I'll be having a great sale on some top notch lumber and tools. It all has to sell within 2 weeks.:rolleyes:

Sorry, there won't be any beer:(