SOLD - Jet JJ-6CS Long Bed Jointer For Sale

Marty Walsh

I was helping a friend move some stuff when I noticed this sitting in a storage shed on his property. He said he 'inherited' it and just never got around to selling it. It's a Jet JJ-6CS Long Bed Jointer, with a 3/4hp motor, wired for 110V.

I cleaned off most of the surface rust and plugged it in. It fired right up and spun the cutterhead nice and smoothly. (I was quite surprised at just how quiet this thing is...:huh:)

P1020056.jpg.....P1020058.jpg.....P1020061.jpg

P1020063.jpg.....P1020064.jpg.....P1020065.jpg

The blades could certainly use a good sharpening, and the entire machine could use a thorough cleaning.

With that said, it can be yours for the bargain price of....$200...

Obviously, this is only useful for folks close enough to me to come get it. Ain't no way I'm delivering...well, for enough money I would...:rolleyes:

Anyone interested?
- Marty -

Last edited:
Sorry Rennie and Frank. Both of you are just a tad far to take advantage of this jointer. :dunno:

For everyone else, I'm planning to leave this ad posted for the remainder of the week, then it's going up on Craigslist.

I'd much rather see this go to a 'family member', than to a complete stranger...someone make me an offer ;)

- Marty -

Well, if Rennie and Frank are too far, I guess that I'm also out of reach.
Honestly I wish I was close enough to get it, I would have jumped on it inmediately:)