Steve Ash's Birthday?

guitar::guitar::congrats:: Well Steve, looks like you made the FIRST "50" in pretty good shape, Soooooo :b-day::guitar::b-day_cake:Now let's see if you can do that well on the NEXT "50".:D

I hope you had as much fun on "YOUR 50th" as I did on mine, :D (that is, what I could remember of it).:rolleyes: I hope you got a lot of cake, plenty of good "Libations" and a visit from many friends and relatives, (all bringing things like new shop toys, and maybe another good collector "Deere" or two of course).:thumb: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Steve Congratulations. Five-Oh aint so bad. You'll make lots of new friends. I just turned 50 a few weeks ago and all of a sudden I'm getting fan mail from AARP. So there's that to look forward to.:D

Thanks.....:thumb:

I remember when I was 17, my dad was 50, and I thought he was old. I've changed my ideals on what is old now. I don't act 50, I don't feel 50.:rolleyes:

I went in to buy a 6 pack of beer a while ago and got asked for my ID. :rofl:

A few days later I went to KFC for lunch and the lady asked me if I got a senior citizen discount.:huh:

I guess I don't look my age, whatever that age might be....:dunno:

I got my AARP mailing just the other day.

Judy asked me what I wanted for my birthday........I told her a gift card to Tractor Supply would be great. 25 years ago my answer would have been different.:eek:

Life does go by fast.....in the words by country music singer Kenny Chesney...."Don't Blink"

happy birthday papafaver

well ya made threw another one,, sorry i cant help ya celebrate but can i have rain ck? will supply refernces wheni return or refreshmants whichever.. see the older ya get,, things kinda blend togeter everything looks bluury cuz its going so fast:) enjoy the wknd steveo i will be thinkun of ya:)

Well, I guess I can comfort myself in the thought that no matter how old I get, Steve will be always 6-1/2 years older... :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Steve! Yeah, attitudes do change. I remember all those hours I used to cruise music stores, and late nights at the pizza place with friends, midnight movies... Woodworking wasn't even on the horizon when I met my wife, good thing she loves me anyway.

blessings,
...art

Well, it's about time. :b-day: You'll be catching up to me before long bud.:peek:

I don't understand what you would have asked for 25 years ago, instead of a gift certificate to TS? :huh:;):D

Hope you had a good day. I don't suppose the boss gave you the day off so you could celebrate though?;):rofl:

Karl

Steve said, in part, "Judy asked me what I wanted for my birthday........I told her a gift card to Tractor Supply would be great. 25 years ago my answer would have been different."

Uh...newsflash kid. You are old. :(

At 70, not what I would ask for. ;)

Enjoy yer birthday and visit to Toy-R-Us, uh...I mean Tractor Supply.:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone.:wave:

Karl, boss gave me the rest of the day off with pay.....but no ice cold Bud Light. Guess that will have to wait till I get over to see that bearded guy from Delton.:rofl:

Got the pole barn done....finally, now it is final $$$ draw time :thumb:

Frank....what does a guy at the age of 70 ask for on his birthday?:p

Thanks everyone.:wave:

Karl, boss gave me the rest of the day off with pay.....but no ice cold Bud Light. Guess that will have to wait till I get over to see that bearded guy from Delton.:rofl:

Got the pole barn done....finally, now it is final $$$ draw time :thumb:

Frank....what does a guy at the age of 70 ask for on his birthday?:p

More of what he asked for at age 25. :D