Where in the World is Larry???

Karl Laustrup

Wednesday April 16th, 2008

Thought I'd start this thread now, so that we might keep track of Larry as he wanders the highways and byways of????????????? where ever.

As he won't have any way of communicating, I thought this would work for those of you that may be graced with his visit.

If he shows up on your doorstep, go to this thread and let us know about the visit. We can then live his travels vicarously through this thread.

And also, keep track of him, so we may help him on his journey home. We wouldn't want him getting lost along the way. :rofl::rofl:

Karl

If he shows up here....I'll put a sign in the front yard with an arrow and the word Michigan on it and at least get him started in the right direction. Of course, that'll probably be after we draw down all of my beer supply!

nope wasnt me

unless he has a truck full of tools and wood then i will look him up:thumb: i wil be in cognito so as to sneak up on the wary ones.. sum ofum wouldnt want to have me as a second cuzin, eat to much and am way to tursity:rofl:

If he shows up here....I'll put a sign in the front yard with an arrow and the word Michigan on it and at least get him started in the right direction. Of course, that'll probably be after we draw down all of my beer supply!

No offense Ken, but I think if Larry showed up there he'd be lost to begin with. ;):rofl::rofl:

Just in case he does though, you want him to truck in some OS?

Karl

rear shot!

yup tods right i am stii here loading the hay bales for the horses to eat while i am drivin them down south.. see hay is now cheaper than petro and you can get it along the road to refill the tank.. got sleepin bag so the horse wont get cold and a couple carrots with a magnet that leads them south the carrot is on a stick in frt of them.:rofl:

lokkin fer disquish

leaving all the michigan duds and am lookin fer a good southern hat to hide amongst the crowd with any one got an idea of what ishould get or where,, tom that sawyer guy had astraw hat but my better half said i could have one of them..

leaving all the michigan duds and am lookin fer a good southern hat to hide amongst the crowd with any one got an idea of what ishould get or where,, tom that sawyer guy had astraw hat but my better half said i could have one of them..
I'd say a NASCAR baseball cap would be all the camo you'd need down South, Larry. Once you lose the beret, you've already got the rest of the look down. :p You'll look so local, people will be stopping you on the street asking you for directions.

I'd say a NASCAR baseball cap would be all the camo you'd need down South, Larry. Once you lose the beret, you've already got the rest of the look down. :p You'll look so local, people will be stopping you on the street asking you for directions.

speaking from experiance this ol` southern boy doesn`t do nascar anything......and camo is only for bow huntin`, if`n you`re gun huntin` ya need a pick-up and a 12 pack:rolleyes:

I don't know why you need another hat Larry.....

I gave you one of these

P1010094.jpg

It is camo to show you are a good ole boy bow hunter, broke in so you don't look like a dork, has timber producers logo so people will know your love for wood, and an address in Michigan so when you become disoriented, kind people can point you back to Michigan.

:thumb:
I don't know why you need another hat Larry.....

I gave you one of these

P1010094.jpg

It is camo to show you are a good ole boy bow hunter, broke in so you don't look like a dork, has timber producers logo so people will know your love for wood, and an address in Michigan so when you become disoriented, kind people can point you back to Michigan.

well its lift off time and i looked all over for that hat boss i asked ther cleanin lady and she dont know where it is either so we had adely in lift off but i can go with a replcemnt tilli find it later i looked high and low and that was before i had a drink so its now t-and countin we have lift off folks and we have seperation the south wil rise again

Larry update.
Larry stopped by my shop this afternoon. I had not seen him for a couple of years.
I enjoyed the visit. After a couple of hours of shop talk he was off to visit some other friends in the area.

Larry has been seen in Indiana!!! :)

Thanks for the update Chris.

Where oh where will he pop up next???? Illionois? Kentucky? Missouri? Where ever it is and whoever sees him next, make sure you point him in the right direction, whatever that may be. :rofl::rofl:

Karl

Must've got lost in Hoosierland.:dunno:

Word I got was before he left, a search party was formed to find his hat (similar to above pic) he was not going to leave until he had proper attire. His genius bride figured out he had stashed it in with his hunting clothes safely in a tote....so at least we know he has a address on his noggin to aid in his return.

I've rode with Larry, he has no problem applying foot to pedal to get to desired destination quickly....I'm just always hoping his brakes are up to standards.:huh:

So given we haven't heard from him and how I know he drives......I'll bet he either made some tracks yesterday, probably down in dixie.....or lost in a bar somewhere south of Chris's or the other friends in the area.:coffee: