Where in the World is Larry???

part two! Summary after decompression

after having made this journey, for those who hadnt been part of the flight plan or are contemplating doing such a journey. after having done this 2 years in a row now i can safly say that it has and would be a wonderful expeience for all of us. in this years flight path i made 6 stops at woodworker landing pads and 2 other old friends from my hunting excursions.. got to share the past, the present, and the future will all. they all have made an impresion on my life and i hope i have made a good impression on theres in some way.. we are all a family in the world and we all have something to share, be it knowlege, humor, good food, or anything that one or the other maynot have been presented with or allowed to try. i have learned alot form all who i have seen and visited and i am very thankful for the oppurtunity that youall gave me!!!!!! never have had such a large family expeince and it all started by my poor typing:thumb::rofl: thanks again to al of you...bubba,,northern redneck, jist plain ole me:D:rofl:

Good to have ya home Larry!

Hows the quilt shop look?

well steve dun good all the wood is gone and he even sweep up after himself ,, i gonna have to tell his wife that he can clean up and do laudry now when he isnt wrokin on wood stuff or emtyin freinds shop.. its got gray doors on one side and white trim to help show off the spider webs better.. the pink isnt done yet she has just got the base coat down and has gott her brush yet for tippin the trim(tractor Queen):D. so that what i can see so far i did get hint of the renisaunce though saw some red stuff on the floor like a sword fight had happened,, i think chuck must have ran into some turks and had to defend himself...:D

Glad you made the re entry bozz.:thumb:

Look forward to getting with you over a few cold beers and hearing all about your trip in person.:D

I sure envy you, getting around to visit these people we share the keyboards with. :type: