Where in the World is Larry???

Let's see....an earthquake in southern Illinois..on the Indiana border. Uh Oh! Larry's been consuming again and fell down.....not just tipping over a lawn chair this time!

Or then again Steve...maybe his brakes didn't work.....

Last edited:
well maybe yur rite

Let's see....an earthquake in southern Illinois..on the Indiana border. Uh Oh! Larry's been consuming again and fell down.....not just tipping over a lawn chair this time!

Or then again Steve...maybe his brakes didn't work.....

i did have the brakes fixed befor i left and i did quench my thirst after i left chriss hpoked u with sum old bear huntin buds abd we re lived the ole times tyiil late that night where i hled up in his boat barn staul,, which is close to the fridge.. youd been prod of me boss we did er up good and then got woke but the barn ratttlin and the bed felt like a vibrater was hooked to it..:eek: though maybe i had one4 to many:dunno: got into illioise last night around 10pm and holed up then made it to steve's,, so tonihgt i am restin at ease for a while the truck seat was starting to greow to mey hinny..

Missouri, I presume. :wave:

Wish I knew how to do a map and highlight this trip. It sure ain't gonna be the shortest distance necessarily, but it sure is gonna be interesting. :thumb:

Keep on trucking bud. :thumb:

Karl

He is here! I just saw Larry's name in the online members list. Either he has found a computer somewhere or Steve is making nefarious posts while he is away! :rofl:

Do I get any partial credit for a "Larry sighting" from this? After all, the threat of getting press-ganged into helping with Ned's shop has scared him away from coming this way. :rofl:

or Steve is making nefarious posts while he is away! :rofl:

Nope.....not I.

Larry left me the keys to his shop but not his password here:type:....:huh::dunno:

Speaking of keys to his shop......I still have some curly cherry lumber for sale as well as a new Delta shaper and a very slightly used General table saw ........looks like a selection of old Stanley Bailey planes, can't seem to find how you plug them into the wall receptacle, no cords so they must be damaged.....$5.00 takes em all. :thumb:

Remember, I will only have these items for sale until Larry is spotted at the Michgan/Indiana border on his return home.....then I need to seek refuge.:wave:

Wonder if I can stay with Rich up in da U.P. till Larry forgets what he had?:rofl:

hey boss

ya kin run but ye kanth ide, i will catchya :D yup on the scarun off, from neds roof job, that sounded lie work an d i asnt lookun fer that after i shook outa bed still got the shakes from that epesode.. last night was the first calm night i have had although it didnt start till midnight, steve still has still got plenty of lung capacity.. havnt got a pic i know but ti help confirm my whereabouts i did get see one very nice hollow form tht came from california,,, that fellar knows which end of the tool to use..:thumb: so een though i didnt end up with it i got to see it just the same.. well i had beeter get of here the boss is coming and he gets orny before his first pot of coffee.. so till next time good mourng folk from the great southern hills..:D:wave: oh and karl yur right this hasnt been the google directed trip so far,, i think google had to much to drink the night before..

The wife has landed

Hi guys,
Hi Larry, I made it home safe, all unloaded from quilt retreat. Only took 12 trips to the car. Guess I should have hired "2 men and a truck" a local moving busness. This is where I say I miss you right? Glad you have made it to your destanation. And yes I felt the earth move the other morning as well. They say it was felt 450 mile away. I just thougth someone "heavy" had gotten up and was walking to use the little girls room. Then I heard the dishes rattle in the kitchen below me.
Had a wonderful time, and I do believe "Oh My Gosh" will be finished this week!!!!! Yippeeeee.
Have fun and I will see ya when ya get home.
P.S. I got a new puppy, sent a picture to Steve's e-mail of the little guy. Hope you don't mind. I named him Harry. Love ya wife

Well, after reading Steve's post about Larry's infinity for "Romancin' tha Accellerator", (and not knowing just how good a job they did on Larry's brakes), I mad a couple of fast razzous around town here today an did a drive-by check of about 30 bars, just to be sure he didn't get tha pickin'up truck all wound up and couldn't git er shut down and ended up in W. Tx,:eek:, but....No Sighting here, so I guess he's still got er under control.:D

Well Larry's home from "quilting retreat"? I'm shocked. I thought Larry was more of a bow hunter than a quilter but hey......If Rosie Greer can do hook rugs....Larry can do quilts. I live near the Left Coast. I've learned to accept most things.....

Just teasing....:D

P.S. I got a new puppy, sent a picture to Steve's e-mail of the little guy. Hope you don't mind. I named him Harry. Love ya wife

Awwww...he's a little cutie. I hope Ole Webster takes a liking to the little guy.

Is he a Jack Russell?....kind of a hyper breed if I remember correctly, they kinda remind me of a rat on acid.

Will Harry be sharing the quilt and your bed?

Ya know Larry......Judy would never have the nerve to get a dog while I was away let alone two like you have, but then Ole Webster is one unique dog and a real joy to have around.....maybe Mrs. Merlau knows what she is doing.

Next time I come over I'll bring some doggie treats....have to see if they have anything for really small little puppies.

well boys!

well norman i drove by and culdnt find a good place to stop in at and the guys doine there jist dint hold there hands wright.. so ken ya dont need to worry abuout me gettin to soft there and i dont like pink and i dont shave my chest.. and steveo the dog aint stayin this time i ll send over to you this tiem wellits bed time so have it karl and kenn:D:D

Got no clue where Larry is, but I'm thinking of heading east. I can hook the trailer to the JD and be in Delton, hopefully sometime before Larry gets back, so's I can get some of them good deals Steve is talking about. Should I call ahead Steve?

I would imagine Mrs. Larry has enough quilts to line all the walls in the house and maybe the shop. Must of borrowed a pick em up to haul all them things home. Steve???

And who doesn't like a new puppy? They're so much fun, chewing and eating and doing all that other stuff puppies do do. :thumb:

Well, I better get going if I'm gonna get going. I've gotta calculate the mileage and how long it will take at 5 MPH. :dunno:

Karl

At 5 MPH Karl, why don't you call about the time you are by the golf course just down the road from Larry's house....oh, and you might as well bring your clubs and play a round while you are that close. Maybe Larry has a membership there and they can give you a discount when you tell him you are a good friend of Larry.

Might hurry every chance you get though....at these prices they will not last long. While looking around in his shop last night I found a old double barrel shotgun that has been cut down.....I can let that go for $10.00, you might need it ifn Larry comes a lookin for you.

the rooster crowed

and he woke me up:rolleyes:,,well last nght while yall wer asleep we solved most of the worlds troubles,, finished up around 1am my time,, so today we can concentrate on makin some wood dust, with alitte time allowed for the other priorty,,,chattin// i was sent a pict of the new dog and i am sure that he will have to go to steves see the food supply over there is higher and i got other methodes for his food source,, karl i am way west and alot south of ya so if yur comin you had better get tanker truck to haul your fuel,,speakin of fuel its alot cheaper down here outa fill up a couple large tanks and bring it back.. it at 3.17 for reg and i am used t payion 3.90 to over 4 for it back home,, so now ican go farther,, sorry dear wont be back till snow flies, down here:D

At 5 MPH Karl, why don't you call about the time you are by the golf course just down the road from Larry's house....oh, and you might as well bring your clubs and play a round while you are that close. Maybe Larry has a membership there and they can give you a discount when you tell him you are a good friend of Larry.

Might hurry every chance you get though....at these prices they will not last long. While looking around in his shop last night I found a old double barrel shotgun that has been cut down.....I can let that go for $10.00, you might need it ifn Larry comes a lookin for you.

well i wouldnt suggest that betsy get treated that i have it set up for auto matic operationand remote controlled as well,, we all know how long it took karl to get the byrd head in his jointer and so for him to be able to siffer a remote and auto matic operation of betsy it would be to late,, my mebership ran out when they quite balin hay on that feild steve so your on your own for any discounts

steve o i was referin ta me see your east and i am NOW west look at your map bud,, or did ya have tomany othese buds last ight:rofl:

Why would he want to go where you are now....your shop is here, not down there.:huh:

I couldn't have any buds last night...someone took em with them on some trip to the Ozarks and the fridge was bare.

Between his Bear buds and heading to Missourri, Larry made a stop in Toto, Indiana. He got to see some buffalo and white tail deer as well as my school shops. He dropped off a solid core door that will be the foundation for my workbench in my new shop some day. Thanks to Stu (he donated the wood) I made a couple of pens for Larry to take with him on his tour. Now those of you with a map and knowing where his bear buds live and where Toto is, now know Larry's GPS is messing with him somewhat!!!!! :D:rolleyes::rofl:
Oh, here is proof of his there visit to my domestic domain. He didn't get any barley pop here, but the youngest put on the feed bag. Larry, the apple pie was done, we forgot to cut into it! Sorry.:doh:

Attachments

• Larry, CJ & Jon.JPG
    Larry, CJ & Jon.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 29
Hey, as long as I'm heading that way with a empty trailer, can I bring anything with?

I'm thinking maybe a few chickens, a couple more goats and a few pigs. Should help cement relations with Larry's neighbor. :thumb:

So what'cha think?

Yep, I be heading for Delton, right after I get done watchin the grass grow here. Think I'll take the ferry across the big pond.

Big wheel keep on rollin, Larry keep on a going.

Karl