Where in the World is Larry???

Now for the Big News..... drum roll please, come on louder, this is Big News here.
I just finished a quilt that I have been working on for 1 whole year, or 365 days. I will hold it up for you all to see, come on..... Oh, My Gosh!!!!! (Larry has the camera with him) Yup , that is the name of it. Oh,My Gosh, (am I boring any one yet, if so, feel free to take a snooz)
Any way this quilt is something, no pieces of fabric bigger then 2", most pieces are only 1/2" (When was the last time you worked with wood that little) There are over (ok) There are ....19,800 pieces of civil war reproduction fabric pieces of fabric in this piece of work. Am I proud? Heck yea!!!!!(Full size bed) ok..... now I relize this is a wood working foram so.... I'm off , By to all, Randi :type:

I can hardly wait to see it finished Randi :thumb:

That is a lot of hard work on your part....Congrats on getting it done.

10.gif

Steve, you're gonna have to get over there and get some pics of the quilt. Congrats on finishing it up Randi. :congrats:

As you're loading that $5 saw for Chuck could you load some walnut and cherry up for me? :thumb:

I thought sure I'd be there in time, but it's been 3 days driving in Chicago. :eek: People keep blowing their horns and cutting me off. Well, that's when we're moving at all. :doh::eek::rofl:

Then those storms yesterday got me all twisted around. :eek: Wait a minute, here comes a sign. Is Escanaba supposed to be on my route? :dunno: I hope so cause I'm only 12 miles from there, so in just over 2 hours I'll be in Escanaba. Pedal to the metal. :thumb:

Larry, I'm glad to see you enjoying yourself. Looks like you're doing a real good job holding that box together. And not a beer in sight. ;):rofl::rofl: Have you reformed?? :eek::D Are we gonna get to see the pictures of what you really did during this trip? :rolleyes:

That's all for now. Gotta get truckin, or in this case tractorin, again.

Karl

Another Little Cabbage Has Arrived

Yup,
Little Giggles has had her little brussel sprout.:thumb:

She should get a blue ribbon at the fair. 7lbs,14oz. 20 1/2" tall. arrived at 3:45 this am.
Jet Black hair. Not quit enough to braid. Another quilter is born,Yes!!!!!!!

And just a little note from me.... Thanks everyone on the quilt congrats. I think I had worked on that thing a little to long this last week to get the thing done, I went a bit nuts. sorry:eek:

Well gotta get out of these jammies and go hold that little one. see ya all soon, Randi

typical!!!

i start something and the better half takes the show,,,:D well after chuck gets that 5$ saw steve and you get the wood for karl, you could go and mow thelawn while your there.. and vaungh she has been sewing since she was little girl,, and your right she has the quilting bug bad,, this quilt she just finished is somethng that i dont think i would have even thought of attempting. hey better half congrats on getin that done now yu will have time to mow the lawn and get the wood in:rofl: after you cook clean and take care of the house for me:rofl::rofl:

Miss Brussel Sprouts

Hello Guys,
Just got back from the garden, boy is that little baby girl ever cute. Oma handed her ove rto me andI swear I heard her say Auntie Randi. :p

It was great, and Hon if your listening "I want one, just like her" What do ya say? Shall we give it a go? Please????? I'll rotill up a garden before ya all get home.:rofl:

Oh, A gal took a picture of my quilt today, it made it all the way to being placed in the front window at the quilt store. Yes!!!!!:D
She said that she will e-mail it so I can show you what it looks like.

And yes the lawn is mowed, I picked up paint chips today to see if orange or maybe baby blue would look better for you wood shop doors. what do you guys think?

What color should I paint the woodshop doors? Lets take a vote, get Larry all nervous before he gets home.ha Should be fun.:type:

Better get back to cleaning, must be done so I can paint tomarrow. Its been fun , Randi

How bout highway department orange? should make the door easy to find.

boy dale if my youngest daughter was involved they would be!!! she loves orange always has,,, just so you guys can get the facts straight here.... there will not be any more cabbages in my garden the soil is steril yes!!!!! as for the doors story i have one service door in frt and a office door inside and a finish room door and a double door to the wood stoarge room which all can be seen in the well its gonna happen thread on my shop build...oh and vaughn no purple please:D:D

the next lift off will be tommrrow noonish so this landing pad is in process of being a launching pad again..:D

I'm getting really confused.

First Larry is on the launching pad for the next launch.....

Then Larry is wondering where Larry is......

First Larry is returning from a quilting seminar of some kind....

Then Larry is working in somebody's shop.....

and all that is before I even try to factor in "Uncle Oinks"....and the rest of the critters......:huh:

Explanation----fer KEN

I'm getting really confused.

First Larry is on the launching pad for the next launch.....i am headed farther south:D

Then Larry is wondering where Larry is......the better half has hacked into my account ken:rolleyes:

First Larry is returning from a quilting seminar of some kind....she hiding under an alias:)

Then Larry is working in somebody's shop.....that the fact jack ,,clardy has got me going in circles today,, shouldnt have told him i was leavin in the am:eek:

and all that is before I even try to factor in "Uncle Oinks"....and the rest of the critters......:huh:
well the uncle oinks has been defined already ken,, so lift off will be mid mourning and pointed towards tod,,, he has been warned, as has another mutual friend.. D.P so this should get you upto speed ken so you can gain control of the radar booth,, i thought you were trained in that????

I've repaired air search radar and precision approach radar used in air traffic control centers. I have repaired navigational radars used on US Navy ships. I worked as CIC supervisor and operated radar on a US Navy submarine tender. Yup I guess I've done a little radar work.

I was just funnin' you Larry! I'm jealous about you visiting Steve, tod and Dennis! Have fun my friend!

...oh and vaughn no purple please:D:D
Dang it Larry, you know me too well. I was getting all ready to suggest exactly that, and you went and beat me to it. :doh: :p

Chuck, yes, I think he NOW deserves not only the purple doors with pink trim, but maybe a chartreuse green doorknob. It'd be the perfect accent. :rofl:

Ken. I think we're finally seeing that Larry actually has a split personality. Part of him is the rough 'n tumble beer-drinking mobile woodworker, and the other part is a delicate flower, happy to be quilting and holding new babies. :D

Ken. I think we're finally seeing that Larry actually has a split personality. Part of him is the rough 'n tumble beer-drinking mobile woodworker, and the other part is a delicate flower, happy to be quilting and holding new babies. :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

anyone heard from Karl??? .....he must be close to the Mighty Mac by now.

Karl pick up some smoked fish and some Pasties while you are in Yooperland.

Maybe tod or DP will have a camera so's we can get a proper ratio to post count of pictures to this thread.

I've repaired air search radar and precision approach radar used in air traffic control centers. I have repaired navigational radars used on US Navy ships. I worked as CIC supervisor and operated radar on a US Navy submarine tender. Yup I guess I've done a little radar work. QUOTE]

Yeah, but I'll bet you never worked on a "Larry Trackin' Radar" before, Ken, and that'll take a few nights Heavy inta tha books ta git tha "Ter-men-ology" down gooder nuff ta work on that model.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

well its lift of day

and its t minus and waitin fer steve to wake up, to get me headed on the right coordinates... i was just funnin back ken fergiot the smiley face key is all:D:D ok and now for you vaughn!!!!! the first part is pretty close to perect description but the other part is just a training exercize in case i get stuck on a far away planet.. need to be cross trained these days just to survive... the other half shoulda asked you all for a poll,, she doesnt know how to do that yet:eek:,, oh and norman i am sure ken cann fegger it out he has almost gotten a diploma in it earlier but the two of us just missed the timein alittle.. he is at the top of the list on gettin the next batch that gets handed out.. oh by the way you could drive over to arkie land and we could give you a short tutorial on larry language:D:D steveo the pic's just didnt happen here,, not alot of time fer that and a few complications in the format... will try for a couple at tods.

Todd I don't know who you are or where you are. But head these words. Lock your doors and hide in the basement Larry is a coming:thumb: Should you fail to head these words by morning you'll be out of beer and your head will hurt. :rofl:

well chuck,, you dont have to worry about tod ,,,he is pro or a teacher in this kinda of thing.. one of those who says i have been there and done that,, kinda guys i dont hold a candle to him in any way other than maybe being friendly... he a shorter version of a old retired "hells angle:D:rofl::rofl:
i am just going to get a short lesson on how to be like him someday:rofl:

Larry......I wouldn't call tod short if his pooches are around. He might show you how the pooches play fetch and you are the subject of the fetch....if you catch my drift.:D

donuts r the key!!!

if youhave 2 dozen donuts your safe, they love donuts, therefore love those who bring them donuts.... you ned to pay attention while orbiting this planet..survival is key. oh forgot to add that the beer level hasnt fell very low this week ,,only one so far steve didnt have any replcement chairs that he could afford to loose. from reckless driving. and the barbecue was outa service the weather didnt cooperate well alot rain and cooler weather... but still got some great burnt ends from a local cafe.... world reknowned barbecu spot.. couldnt move after that stop the night shift didnt work that night just jabbered.

Getting ready to paint (larry's better half)

Wow, you guys left me benind. I leave for a day and I think you are on another page.
Well, I'm wondering what happened to Toni, we haven't heard from him in a while.Toni ,Where are you? Do we have to start another Thread to find him???
Important stuff here. I bought the paint yesterday, I must have read your minds, I bought a gal of orange, and a gal of purple and pink. I'm thinking since the shop has been emptied, I think my quilting shop will have a pink door with purple trim, and someone mentioned not to forget to paint the knobs and the hinges, thanks for the reminder. will do_Oh, I almost forgot orange doors inside. By the way I found a chilizle (larry's spelling) that was about the only thing left in the shop, it has a few nicks in it from me scrapping the doors yesterday, its free if any one want to come get it.
It sure will be easy painting without all that stuff in there.
Oh... I'm gonna atemp to send a pic of my quilt here goes, maybe one of the steve's can help me out if it doesn't work.
Have a safe flight dear. your loving wife
ps you guys makd this pictures sending stuff hard, i have not clue.:huh: