Job UPdate : promotion time

Ned Bulken

Well,
I've been at my latest job for almost a year now (Tuesday is my anniversary), and I guess I'm doing some things right. I just got word that I've qualified for promotion to the next level of Field Researcher. To get here I needed so many properties catalogued etc... plus a few online courses and resulting quizes. Passed the tests with no problem, and production levels more than exceeded what I needed to recieve the promotion. I needed 50 of one item, I had 127, 3600 total properties, and I'm at 4500. Net result, a little bit more money and a notch on my camera strap.

Oh, and I'm getting a bigger 'office', more on that in a week or two.

Congrats Ned, well for 7 years I made the best promotion of my life, to the status of retirement, the best boss you can find, but you're on the right way.
Ad :D

Thanks all,
Greg, I can't wait to get it, as it is Much more spacious than my Prius. (Much as I like it, I'm built about like John Goodman) A few more doodads and a bigger Monitor are among the items I'm looking forward to. Plus... I'll get rid of the 'bumble bee' according to my wife.

Hey, I just checked out your photo blog again.... Now this would be a great promotion....a corner office in the is building.:thumb: Better yet, the whole "Penthouse"!!:eek: Looks like a nice quiet town, too.

I bet Shaz would know something about this style....:thumb:

P.S. The Mason built arch is cool too.

Last edited:
Congrats, Ned. I'd say with production numbers like yours, the bigwigs would be foolish not to move you up the food chain. :thumb:

:thumb::headbang:

Movin' on UP !!

Let's see, the next step up from the Prius, must be to the Highlander Hybrid... :rofl:

I was thinking the Lexus RX hybrid would be a nice fit. :D
I'm trying hard to keep it a secret... but it won't be another hybrid. It will be very cool, however (at least I think it will be, which is what counts)...

Vaughn, you and the floridians Might have spotted what I'm getting, and not known it was related to my company. as there are about 50 of them in the warmer climates. I'm only getting one because I asked for one, and because I used to drive semi.

To stay 'green' I'm hoping to find some biodiesel outlets near me, but the rest will just have to wait... <g>