Drag Race: Bugatti Veyron vs. Eurofighter Typhoon

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Ran across this link and thought some of you might get a kick out of it.

Drag Race

I used to enjoy watching the military jets doing touch and go landings when I worked at the airport in Albuquerque. Never did try to race one, though.

Wow! those are 2 incredible machines. I love speed of any kind. sure would like to ride shotgun on either one of those. Thanks for finding and sharing that one :thumb:

Tom

Yeah Vaughn, heftig, heftig, heftiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig. (vehement).
Ad

The guy in the jet was too far off the ground.
Years ago I was watching the Navy boys doing touch and gos in San Diego now thats some fun stuff.:thumb:

I meant to mention...I believe saw brand new Bugatti a few weekends ago in Brentwood. Not positive it was the Veyron, but it sure looked the same.

In the spirit of true disclosure, I should say that I got the link for this video from Mark Rios, whose feelings have been crushed beyond recognition since I didn't give him due props. :p Of course, Mark got the link from Kim Commando. They're almost like brother and sister (they're so close), so it's almost like I stole it from both of them. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Vaughn, In my neck o' the woods we have A-10's that pass through. Today, right @ dinnertime 2 of them flew over the house at what I guess was 3-400 ft. It gave us a little dinnertime entertainment. We see them a couple of times a week. A few years ago I was out in the garden doing some weeding when I heard a jet engine winding up. I looked up to see an A-10 executing an attack manuever on my house. It was a bad feeling - kind of a come -to- Jesus realization that if I was a bad guy I had seconds to live. I wasn't upset or anything, it was just a gut level reaction. the plane flew about a mile past the house and did a hammerhead flip and came right back at us. I don't mind these guys practicing. I want them in the best of form when they serve us. I'm not sure if the cows like it though.